+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 317 FirstFirst ... 139 164 189 214 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 264 289 314 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,780 of 6325

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

OOC: I think we can, via Germany and then the sea; we have a trade deal with the Germans.

Otherwise, I'd be doomed to trade only with 3 nations...
    Last edited by Mr. Santiago; 23-03-2012 at 16:19.
    "Let's be free, the rest doesn't matters"

The Great Kingdom of South Africa at Imperium Offtopicum Paradox -- Republic of Poland at World in Revolution 1861 -- Republic of Argentina at World in Revolution 1900
    Events GM in World in Revolution 1836

Fan of the Week: July 17th, 2011

HoI AnthologyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Santiago View Post
    OOC: I think we can, via Germany and then the sea; we have a trade deal with the Germans.

Otherwise, I'd be doomed to trade only with 3 nations...
    Bavaria is not allowed to trade with anyone but his neighbours either.

Quote Originally Posted by von_Rundstedt View Post
    Bavaria is not allowed to trade with anyone but his neighbours either.
    OOC : Tough Bavaria is hated by everyone around them, and at war with 2 big neighbours.

HoI AnthologyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    OOC : Tough Bavaria is hated by everyone around them, and at war with 2 big neighbours.
    Switzerland/France, and at the time Austria, were neutral/former allies. So, no.

OOC: Oh Frymonmon, care to clarify this, please?
    "Let's be free, the rest doesn't matters"

The Great Kingdom of South Africa at Imperium Offtopicum Paradox -- Republic of Poland at World in Revolution 1861 -- Republic of Argentina at World in Revolution 1900
    Events GM in World in Revolution 1836

Fan of the Week: July 17th, 2011

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

A Landlocked nation must ask a neighbouring nation with access to the sea for trade rights. If they refuse, they do not trade. Trade routes cost money to maintain by the country with sea access.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

OOC: Is Mexico NPC? I haven't noticed that player for ages.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Muskeato View Post
    OOC: Is Mexico NPC? I haven't noticed that player for ages.
    OOC: Yup, which is fortunate for me, as I really don't want to have to deal with the Mexicans.
    "No matter how alone you feel, Dyranum is always there to point out how utterly terrible you are at spelling." —Shynka

? (primary) and Lanterfanter den Tweede Slak (secondary) in Edge of Europe. Formerly Suive Opiniâtrement les Régles (retired), Officer Gun Gun (deceased), Deputy Lambin l'Escargot (deceased), Méfiezvous du Calembour (deceased), and Deputy Houdt van Kaas Hakkihäälinen (retired).
    Creator and GM of: Dark Horizons, Dark Horizons 2.0, Pure Madness, The Countries of an Alternate World, Twenty Thousand Leagues Over the Sea, Pure Madness 2: We couldn't decide on a subtitle
    Co-Creator and GM of: Kingdoms and Khanates
    Nations played in Nation Games: Guatemala/FNCA (WiR1861), Serbia (WiR1900), France (WiR1900), Terran Ascendancy(DH2), Commune of France(Kaiserreich), Basileia Rhomaion (KaK), DPRK (WiR2020), RSFSR and associates (BoP1920:TTY), Harad (LotR), Armenia (DDD), DPRK (PM2), Romania/Rhomânia! (WiR1901), DPRK (WiR2020 Mk.II)

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Yes
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    OOC: We had a Mexico Player?

OOC: I swear we did at one point. I remember him PMing me re the ACW.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Muskeato View Post
    OOC: I swear we did at one point. I remember him PMing me re the ACW.
    OOC: I think you're misremembering. I looked back at the first stat post, and it does not include Mexico. So we did not have a Mexico in the first turn at least.
    "No matter how alone you feel, Dyranum is always there to point out how utterly terrible you are at spelling." —Shynka

? (primary) and Lanterfanter den Tweede Slak (secondary) in Edge of Europe. Formerly Suive Opiniâtrement les Régles (retired), Officer Gun Gun (deceased), Deputy Lambin l'Escargot (deceased), Méfiezvous du Calembour (deceased), and Deputy Houdt van Kaas Hakkihäälinen (retired).
    Creator and GM of: Dark Horizons, Dark Horizons 2.0, Pure Madness, The Countries of an Alternate World, Twenty Thousand Leagues Over the Sea, Pure Madness 2: We couldn't decide on a subtitle
    Co-Creator and GM of: Kingdoms and Khanates
    Nations played in Nation Games: Guatemala/FNCA (WiR1861), Serbia (WiR1900), France (WiR1900), Terran Ascendancy(DH2), Commune of France(Kaiserreich), Basileia Rhomaion (KaK), DPRK (WiR2020), RSFSR and associates (BoP1920:TTY), Harad (LotR), Armenia (DDD), DPRK (PM2), Romania/Rhomânia! (WiR1901), DPRK (WiR2020 Mk.II)

So, update will come next weekend at the earliest?

There was a Mexican player. He played for 1-2 turns, after the initial turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Cesar View Post
    There was a Mexican player. He played for 1-2 turns, after the initial turn.
    OOC: Thankgod. I was beginning to think I'd actually dreamt PMing this guy.

Update next week at the earliest. There will be two beefy Mini-updates today. One of the American Civil War, and one of the War of the Triple Alliance..

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

OOC: Nothin' for the Boer War? Aw, shucks.
    A rebel without a cause.

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

OOC: Sounds good.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

I do not have all the orders needed to produce a Boer update.

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

OOC: Wait, there is a war in South Africa?!

+ Reply to Thread