+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 317 FirstFirst ... 134 159 184 209 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 259 284 309 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 6325

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

OOC: Don't forget the fact that you tried to destroy Warsaw though Morrel
    China and Britain may have actual rebel problems, but the US is in an actual war, which will end in a few turns

Quote Originally Posted by King50000 View Post
    OOC: Don't forget the fact that you tried to destroy Warsaw though Morrel
    China and Britain may have actual rebel problems, but the US is in an actual war, which will end in a few turns
    OOC: Taiping actually has equal recognition with you, no? And yeah, hopefully.

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi

OOC: It does? Was that one of the things Suirantes said IC that I completely ignored?

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by misiame View Post
    OOC: And your in a civil war and have the most rebel problems of any nation, more than the USA.
    OOC: Such a cruel mistress a literal interpretation is.
    "Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord

"I have hot cousins" - Shynka

"Petrarch was right" - Petrarch

"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!

"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity

"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.
    <mathrim-afk> Looks great

OOC: It does? Was that one of the things Suirantes said IC that I completely ignored?
    OOC: I don't mean you recognise each other, I mean you're recognised by the same number of nations.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Who recognizes the CSA anyway? I don't keep track.

Mini-update inbound about something. Going to roll the dice as to who get's a nice update.

EDIT: Persia and Jorea REMOVED from the game due to inactivity.
    Founder and Creator of World in Revolution

Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    OOC: I did for a while but I withdrew it after President Davis started going mad. I'll probably reissue it once I'm certain the CSA has won/secured a long term peace deal with the USA

OOC: Last I heard, Dutch/Spain/Brazil. Taiping has Belguim/Boers/Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    Jorea REMOVED from the game due to inactivity.
    Never realised Jorea was in.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

OOC: Fry, does that mean I negotiate with you standing in for the Persian Government?

"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto

Quote Originally Posted by Thandros View Post
    OOC: I did for a while but I withdrew it after President Davis started going mad. I'll probably reissue it once I'm certain the CSA has won/secured a long term peace deal with the USA
    OOC: So everyone learning that the Copperhead Democrats holding 65% of Congress and a majority of the people wishing for the war to end no matter what hasn't convinced you that I am going to win?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Yup.

Polandball stats added.

King, the fact that General Sherman just cut your country in half, and can harm anywhere he damn well wants to makes them hesitant.

Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    OOC: Russia Recognising Foreign rebels! Dangerous precedent he's setting surely recognising one group of foreign rebels will simply inspire opressed Peoples in Russia to rise up. If I don't at least see weak uprisings in The Ukraine, The Baltic states, The Caucuses and Finland soon I'll be disappointed. After the poles were successful surely that would inspire Russian Dissidents to rise up.

King, the fact that General Sherman just cut your country in half, and can harm anywhere he damn well wants to makes them hesitant.
    OOC: Was hoping no one would notice....
    Though the fact Jackson is rampaging through Pennsylvania with nothing to stop him and close to taking Philidelphia should count for something.

OOC: Was hoping no one would notice....
    Though the fact Jackson is rampaging through Pennsylvania with nothing to stop him and close to taking Philidelphia should count for something.
    You DO realize the Army of the Susquehanna is about... two days march from Jackson... right?

You DO realize the Army of the Susquehanna is about... two days march from Jackson... right?
    OOC: As is the Army of Georgia from Sherman. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the AoS wouldn't stand much of a chance, being mainly conscripts, having poor leadership, and having poor morale after Jackson's total war policy and the fact that they are defending Philidelphia instead of marching on Richmond.

I will now stop before I anger you enough to take away my armies

OOC: Why do people feel the need to give random pointless advice/state the obvious/talk about things without fully considering them/actually give bad advice in the thread?

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

OOC: You should lure the commies to a trap by offering publicly to surrender to them if their whole army marches unarmed into your temporary capital!
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

OOC: Dammit Jacob, why the hell do you insist on always giving my plans away!

OOC: As is the Army of Georgia from Sherman. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the AoS wouldn't stand much of a chance, being mainly conscripts, having poor leadership, and having poor morale after Jackson's total war policy and the fact that they are defending Philidelphia instead of marching on Richmond.

I will now stop before I anger you enough to take away my armies
    Like your army is any better.

OTL the Confederacy proved that they had good fighting skills, and could beat larger armies with poorly trained troops.

Well.

Now the Union Army is smaller, has good fighting skills (Imagine the Iron Brigade. Now Imagine two whole Corps of them. That's the core of the AoS.), and great leadership (Hancock). Now they are going up against demoralized whites, and illiterate, poorly trained blacks.

Need I say more.

OOC: So, which side wants to pay the most for a Battalion of Gurhkas and therefore win the war?

+ Reply to Thread