+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 316 FirstFirst ... 133 158 183 208 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 258 283 308 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 6317

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

HoI AnthologyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

I have one order left unused. So, unless something more important comes up, I can sign a trade agreement this turn, to open up the huge market of China to one of you! I'm open to offers.

Quote Originally Posted by von_Rundstedt View Post
    I have one order left unused. So, unless something more important comes up, I can sign a trade agreement this turn, to open up the huge market of China to one of you! I'm open to offers.
    OOC: Who recognises Taiping?

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Muskeato View Post
    OOC: Nobody, I think.
    "No matter how alone you feel, Dyranum is always there to point out how utterly terrible you are at spelling." —Shynka

Lanterfanter den Tweede Slak (primary), and Juriste Aléatoire (secondary) in Edge of Europe. Formerly Suive Opiniâtrement les Régles (retired), Officer Gun Gun (deceased), Deputy Lambin l'Escargot (deceased), Méfiezvous du Calembour (deceased), and Deputy Houdt van Kaas Hakkihäälinen (retired).
    Creator and GM of: Dark Horizons, Dark Horizons 2.0, Pure Madness, The Countries of an Alternate World, Twenty Thousand Leagues Over the Sea, Pure Madness 2: We couldn't decide on a subtitle
    Co-Creator and GM of: Kingdoms and Khanates
    Nations played in Nation Games: Guatemala/FNCA (WiR1861), Serbia (WiR1900), France (WiR1900), Terran Ascendancy(DH2), Commune of France(Kaiserreich), Basileia Rhomaion (KaK), DPRK (WiR2020), RSFSR and associates (BoP1920:TTY), Harad (LotR), Armenia (DDD), DPRK (PM2), Romania/Rhomânia! (WiR1901), DPRK (WiR2020 Mk.II)

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

OOC: Belgium is the only nation I believe.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

HoI AnthologyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Does it really matter? I already controll a majority of the Chinese population, and the by far richest parts of China. It's simply a matter of profit. Taiping>Qing, and I trust your people's greed.

(The Boers and Belgium do)

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

OOC: The Boers ceased to be a nation when they committed suicide.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

Does it really matter? I already controll a majority of the Chinese population, and the by far richest parts of China. It's simply a matter of profit. Taiping>Qing, and I trust your people's greed.

(The Boers and Belgium do)
    OOC: Well recognition kind of counts if you want a formal trade treaty, no? I wasn't disputing how well the revolution was going.

OOC: Well recognition kind of counts if you want a formal trade treaty, no? I wasn't disputing how well the revolution was going.
    And I guess you do not wish to recognise the Taiping because recognising rebels would be kinda suicidal, at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    The Russian Empire recognizes the nation of Taiping, and it welcomes it with open arms.

Hong Xiuquan, the true Emperor of all of China, congratulates the Russian Tsar for his courage and his foresight.

(Alas, officialy it's "The Heavenly Kingdom")

And I guess you do not wish to recognise the Taiping because recognising rebels would be kinda suicidal, at the moment?
    OOC: Thankyou for catching on :P Please don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    OOC: The Boers ceased to be a nation when they committed suicide.
    OOC: And your in a civil war and have the most rebel problems of any nation, more than the USA.

OOC: I won't be recognizing you either at the moment, I have my own rebel problem.

More info for Señor Santiago, Poland hates the Russians and Austrians and has lukewarm relations and a trade deal with me, Germany, the nation that freed you from Russian oppression.

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

OOC: Don't forget the fact that you tried to destroy Warsaw though Morrel
    China and Britain may have actual rebel problems, but the US is in an actual war, which will end in a few turns

Quote Originally Posted by King50000 View Post
    OOC: Don't forget the fact that you tried to destroy Warsaw though Morrel
    China and Britain may have actual rebel problems, but the US is in an actual war, which will end in a few turns
    OOC: Taiping actually has equal recognition with you, no? And yeah, hopefully.

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

OOC: It does? Was that one of the things Suirantes said IC that I completely ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by misiame View Post
    OOC: And your in a civil war and have the most rebel problems of any nation, more than the USA.
    OOC: Such a cruel mistress a literal interpretation is.

Quote Originally Posted by King50000 View Post
    OOC: It does? Was that one of the things Suirantes said IC that I completely ignored?
    OOC: I don't mean you recognise each other, I mean you're recognised by the same number of nations.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Who recognizes the CSA anyway? I don't keep track.

Mini-update inbound about something. Going to roll the dice as to who get's a nice update.

EDIT: Persia and Jorea REMOVED from the game due to inactivity.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    OOC: I did for a while but I withdrew it after President Davis started going mad. I'll probably reissue it once I'm certain the CSA has won/secured a long term peace deal with the USA

OOC: Last I heard, Dutch/Spain/Brazil. Taiping has Belguim/Boers/Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    Jorea REMOVED from the game due to inactivity.
    Never realised Jorea was in.

+ Reply to Thread