+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 316 FirstFirst ... 91 116 141 166 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 216 241 266 291 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 6317

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

OOC : Has my army level increased in the past turns? Because the Brazilian army wasn't well trained and lacked good equipment during the time.

And the only thing i did related to the army until last turn was fix the horrible paying of the soldiers.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Better pay motivates the soldiers, thus creating a stronger Army.

On a side note, I have FULL orders from Austria, Brasil, Ireland, Guatemala, Communist England, Denmark, and Japan.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: Fry isn't Korea's army level a bit high considering there still unciv?
    EDIT: I only sent you war orders.
    ~His Excellency, William Hughes, Prime Minister of Australia in Frymonmon's World in Revolution 1920 Mk II

"Stop fighting wars you stupid cunts"
    -Shynka, Peace Activist, 2014

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Yeah, I flubbed. I accidentally thought Korea got Dai Nam's Army and never changed it. I'll go do that.
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Anglo-Boer Trade and Friendship Pact

The signatories do hereby agree to the following:
    • The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and the South African Republic shall begin trade with one another.
    • No tariffs are to be levied on British or Boer goods in either nation.
    • The South African Republic shall, in no way, shape, or form, recognize or aid the Marxist rebels currently occupying central Britain or the rebels currently occupying the whole of Ireland.
    • As per the previous Treaty of Pretoria, neither nation will disrespect the other's borders.
    • The South African Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland will strive to remain cordial relations with one another.

Signed,
    [X] - State President Marthinus Pretorius of the South African Republic
    [ ] - Prime Minister William Gladstone of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

OOC: Sorry Suirantes. Pragmatism wins out over OOC ideology.

Also, I'll send in my orders once Doom signs/replies/counter-offers/whatever.
    A rebel without a cause.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

OOC: Nice, thanks for the hard work. But why is Argentina's push/pull = +1 (which is the base for Americas)
    Surely massive free land should attract immigrants (and the update said so), even more than some empty discourses (that increased Brazil by +1)
    God Emperor of Japan in The End of an Era: 1917 Balance of Power
    President of the Argentine Confederation in World in Revolution: 1861
    Prime Minister of Communist Israel, Puppet Master of Jordan, Iraq, Greater Syria and Kurdistan in 1948: Balance of Power (world nuked into oblivion by treacherous capitalists!)

*Deep Sigh*

I'll go change it.

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Efforts are being made to finalize peace and bring about a large increase in the flow of French exports and vital raw material imports and reconstruction materials. Now is the time for the French people to put this strong home stability to work, to create a powerful surge in growth and to create a self-sustaining industrial upswing. A program is in the works to bring about hugely favorable conditions for immediate rebuilding and expansion. The government will get as actively involved as is required to help create this period of growth. A strong initial push by private citizens alongside the work of the Throne shall finish restoring us to the path of prosperity for all of the citizens of France.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

The only part of California that isn't sunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrell8
    OOC: Have the Austrians or Bavarians sent in their war orders?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    Nope.
    OOC: Did I not send my orders in?
    "I have always thought the actions of men the best interpretations of their thoughts." -John Locke

I got an AAR too: The Kingfish - A Fascist United States AAR

And another: An Arm of Iron-A Narrative Stannis AAR

Quote Originally Posted by OConner View Post
    OOC: Did I not send my orders in?
    I thought he meant Austria AND Bavaria. My fault. I have your orders.

Whenever. Update won't even be considered started until Saturday at the earliest.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: Isn't my income a bit low?
    ~His Excellency, William Hughes, Prime Minister of Australia in Frymonmon's World in Revolution 1920 Mk II

"Stop fighting wars you stupid cunts"
    -Shynka, Peace Activist, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre17 View Post
    OOC: Isn't my income a bit low?
    Talk to Morrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Syber View Post
    OOC: Nice, thanks for the hard work. But why is Argentina's push/pull = +1 (which is the base for Americas)
    Surely massive free land should attract immigrants (and the update said so), even more than some empty discourses (that increased Brazil by +1)
    OOC : What's with my +2? Some updates ago i called for immigants...
    Besides, Brazil also has lots of free land...and you gave me an idea!

Well, i wonder if we can expect any mini-updates before Saturday?

OOC: Belgians stats have not been change by me. All my orders should be coming in about 30-60 mins.

Edit: Belgian income stats have not been changed by me. They are the ones Fry set.
    Last edited by Morrell8; 15-03-2012 at 03:02.

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

OOC: I am waiting on Reis now before I can finalize my turn.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

OOC: Orders sent, updating stats to include pull/push and military levels.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

Quote Originally Posted by jacob-Lundgren View Post
    A peace treaty has been worked out that will not only end the fighting but hopefully take steps to insure it never again breaks out between France and Spain.

The Treaty of Roussillon

1. French and Spanish armed forces pull back to pre-war borders. No looting or pillaging of the areas being vacated is to take place.

2. France recognizes Spain has a special influence in Morocco and Catalonia over that of the French.

3. Spain recognizes France has a special influence in Algeria over that of the Spanish

4. France will spend 150,000 (150 game money) on improving the infrastructure in the border lands in Spain near France. This will create closer ties between the people by improved flow of goods and citizens.

5. Spain will pay for but France produce a new flagship (large ship) for the Spanish navy. This may be the first of a new line of ships for Spain and a long term naval cooperation between the two Nations.

[X] - Napoleon III Emperor of the French
    [] - Queen Isabella II of Spain

OOC: I think I did this right. Sorry Irish people, the Brits are too short tempered to risk that atm.

[X] - Queen Isabella II of Spain
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

OOC: So does this mean the wars over? Does this mean Catalonia is returned to Spain?

+ Reply to Thread