+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 317 FirstFirst ... 35 60 85 110 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 160 185 210 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 6325

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Bavarians! Germans! RISE! Today we have seen the establishment of a new government, not one that is a puppet of the powers of France! We are the TRUE leaders of Bavaria! Why do you still follow an unelected King! I, Alfred von Palatine, have been elected, democratically, as the Mayor of Munich, Bavaria, and now stand before you today as the elected President of the Republic of Bavaria! No longer will we be shackled to France! Our future is with Germany! Three Hurrahs For Germany!

[Republic of Bavaria and Kingdom of Bavaria now in a Civil War.]

---

The leader of the Irish is some Irish bloke, who's mindset is that of the IRA's. Their motives are full independence from British rule.
    Founder and Creator of World in Revolution

Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Her Majesty's Government hereby announces we shall never sell out the future and rights of Unionist Irishmen, and shall never recognise Irish independence as it is now being declared unlawfully and as an act of terrorism and revolution. We shall never surrender the rights of our people to Fenian scum!

OOC: Damned Fenians. Hope Parnell turns up soon...
    "Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord

"I have hot cousins" - Shynka

"Petrarch was right" - Petrarch

"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!

"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity

"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.
    <mathrim-afk> Looks great

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: Yay! More people to fight! The prospects of Bavaria just keep getting better!

The Kingdom of Bavaria

The People of Bavaria know we are not puppets of the French. These "elected" rebels are simply Prussians trying to tear the heart and soul from our nation! Stand strong! Stand united! Fight all enemies of Germany!
    •Colombia in WiR 1861 Mk. II
    •Scandinavia in WiR ALT 1901
    •The Shi Empire in Fallout: War Never Changes

Formally The Swiss Confederation in WiR 1900 Gran Colombia in Pure Madness 2 Iron Hills in Lord without Rings Scandinavia in BoP 1946, The Kingdom of Naples in KaK, The Kingdom of Naples in WiR 1756, Gran Colombia/Bavaria in WiR 1861, Gran Colombia in (Alt Hist) WiR 1815, Denmark in WiR 1804, Argentina in WiR 1836, UK in WiR 2020, USA in WiR 1776 Lite, Human-Sandhana in Dark Horizons, Human-Sandhana in Dark Horizons 2.0, Zouche in The Kingdom, Goldschmidt in Crisis in the Reichstag, Howard in The Presidents, Vanderbilt in Empires: Commerce and Industry, Frazer in Twenty Thousand Leagues and La Plata in Pure Madness

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire5793 View Post
    Fight all enemies of Germany!
    OOC: So you better shoot yourself in the Head because your fighting Germany Remember.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Thandros View Post
    OOC: So you better shoot yourself in the Head because your fighting Germany Remember.
    OOC: No I'm fighting Prussia, not Germany. We do not recognise this new nation.

Formally The Swiss Confederation in WiR 1900 Gran Colombia in Pure Madness 2 Iron Hills in Lord without Rings Scandinavia in BoP 1946, The Kingdom of Naples in KaK, The Kingdom of Naples in WiR 1756, Gran Colombia/Bavaria in WiR 1861, Gran Colombia in (Alt Hist) WiR 1815, Denmark in WiR 1804, Argentina in WiR 1836, UK in WiR 2020, USA in WiR 1776 Lite, Human-Sandhana in Dark Horizons, Human-Sandhana in Dark Horizons 2.0, Zouche in The Kingdom, Goldschmidt in Crisis in the Reichstag, Howard in The Presidents, Vanderbilt in Empires: Commerce and Industry, Frazer in Twenty Thousand Leagues and La Plata in Pure Madness

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Not a French Puppet? And yet you sought to sell both Bavarians and other Germans into puppetry, by cooperating with the French! Do not try and deny these accusations, you were supplied with proof by Her Majesty's Government where you not? And yet you remain silent on this issue, perhaps not wanting your people to know the true extent of your treachery?

"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    Not a French Puppet? And yet you sought to sell both Bavarians and other Germans into puppetry, by cooperating with the French! Do not try and deny these accusations, you were supplied with proof by Her Majesty's Government where you not? And yet you remain silent on this issue, perhaps not wanting your people to know the true extent of your treachery?

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Sticks and stones can break my bones but British ships will never hurt me.

And again, you dodge our accusations with childish sayings.

Let us have it, a straight answer for both your people and the people of the world.

Did you or did you not receive proof from the British Government, showing the French plan to crush Germany under heel and betray Bavaria?

Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire5793 View Post
    [CENTER]Sticks and stones can break my bones but British ships will never hurt me.[/COLOR]
    OOC: Your totally right unless the British Ships can cross land or sail up near the top of rivers. Though they may be able to sail ships up the Danube I doubt it would be navigable to anything of military use in Bavaria.

OOC: The British Army is a projectile fired by the Royal Navy. Wherever you are, the Navy can and will reach you somehow.

OOC: The British Army is a projectile fired by the Royal Navy. Wherever you are, the Navy can and will reach you somehow.
    OOC: I suppose that fits with the current pro-navy polices but can you spare the troops to attack Bavaria while your trying and not doing too well to suppress the Communist uprising

Wow. Gone for a few hours and a lot of decent IC. Good work.

I only have Asian orders from Qing and Taiping, so, unless you get orders to me by tonight, I'm making a Taiping rebellion update.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

OOC: The Royal Navy has a Nuclear Land-Splitter that will allow it to reach Bavaria.
    A rebel without a cause.

OOC: It fits with logic. The British Army is the scum of the earth, the mere scum of the earth. The Royal Navy is a world conquering force.

Anyway, perhaps you should stop with the strategic advice?

And again, you dodge our accusations with childish sayings.

Let us have it, a straight answer for both your people and the people of the world.

Did you or did you not receive proof from the British Government, showing the French plan to crush Germany under heel and betray Bavaria?

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Yes, you are correct. 100% correct. We did receive "proof" from your government of France planning to eat all of Europe and the world. The "proof" was totally legitimate and was not the product of the British government. The part about the dish running away with the spoon was especially intriguing.

OOC: Deception, propaganda and nursery rhymes. The tools of true leaders!

And again, Thandros, I'm going to ask you to stop with the strategic advice. If you feel compelled to give some, send it in a PM.

In that case, perhaps Her Majesty's Government should show the rest of the world this proof we sent? If it is as clearly made up as you say, then you have nothing to fear. If it is not, then you have clearly lied.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

Since the UK recognised the illegitimate government of Luxembourg, we have no choice to recognise the Republic of Ireland

OOC: So Morrell, about that partition of the Dutch?

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Bavaria wonders how the British can send the original copy of this "proof" to every nation of the world in this day and age..

+ Reply to Thread