+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 316 FirstFirst ... 14 39 64 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 114 139 164 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 6317

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

Arsenal of Democracy

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    OOC: Sorry if any of the grammar is wrong. I had to use Google translate on the French and Italian stuff.
    OOC: don`t worry, who speaks French nowdays ayway :P

Looks good by the way.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Govern de Catalunya

We, the collective representatives of the Kingdom of Catalonia, do hereby declare and announce, that by the will of our King, we have offered the Crown of Aragon to the glorious Napoleon III. With great joy we have been told he has accepted such an offer. We wish now, to keep ourselves away from the Castillian Monarchy that now lords over the Iberian peninsula. We have taken much considerations into our current actions, and annexation into France is simply the only solution we could have thought of in these dark and trying time. The sabre rattling done by the Castillians have done nothing but anger us proud Catalans.

Long live Catalonia!
    Vive la France!

[+30,000 Regulars to France. Catalonia joins the French Empire.]
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Her Majesty's Government wonders if the Catalan people realise they have swapped one dictator for another?

OOC: You know, I hate being right all the time.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

OOC: Wow. Look what all you guys are doing!

I can just imagine the borders when this is all over...messy, messy, messy, messy!
    A rebel without a cause.

Victoria 2

Brothers, sisters, the annexation of Hanover has brought war to our borders. We call on every able Dutchman to rally to the cause and to be ready to fight within 1 day of notice. We also cannot forgive the Belgians for declaring war on us so hope that the Dutch-Belgium war will be over quickly and decisively so we can guard against Naked Prussian Aggression. We are unhappy though that the American Civil War continues and hope that that the Union will see sense and offer the CSA a peace deal before it spirals out of control.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Her Majesty's Government would remind the Dutch of the consequences of rash action against Prussia. The only reason the Dutch have so far been able to avoid British wrath, is due to the Belgian Government voluntarily breaking the Treaty of London.

If the Dutch Government does not interfere in our affairs, then they will of course be allowed to carry on with their own.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

OOC: I imagine most Catalans won't take kindly to such an annexation. Now, I've got an impostor king to put in the garrote, excuse me.

As for the map, the Italian stuff is correct, the French should have "Armée des Alpes" and Armée de Nice"
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Victoria 2

The Dutch Government would never dare of dreaming of attacking anyone. We are just making it clear to the Prussians that we will defend ourselves if we are attacked. We have the right to defend ourselves Mr Prime Minster from anyone and that includes from the British

HoI AnthologyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Also, "Armee von Tirol".

Her Majesty's Government never suggested that we would attack the Dutch. We are sure the Prussians would not attack you either.

However, the act of mobilising forces to be sent to your border with Prussia, whilst at war with Belgium, is a suspicious one.

Victoria 2

We haven't sent our forces anywhere, we just said that we wanted every able Dutchman to be able to fight within 1 days notice in case the Prussians tried to outflank us

Arsenal of Democracy

Quote Originally Posted by reis91 View Post
    OOC: I imagine most Catalans won't take kindly to such an annexation. Now, I've got an impostor king to put in the garrote, excuse me.

As for the map, the Italian stuff is correct, the French should have "Armée des Alpes" and Armée de Nice"
    OOC: I think Frymonmon is very clear on this one
    Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    We, the collective representatives of the Kingdom of Catalonia.. The sabre rattling done by the Castillians have done nothing but anger us proud Catalans.
    Long live Catalonia!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Roughly 40% of Catalonia is still loyal to Spain. The other 60% are loyal to Napoleon III.
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

OOC: That translates to "We the collective agents of Napoleon III", as everyone knows. I thought the Catalonians were smarter.

By the way, Fry, what is the reply of these representatives to my request for talks?
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

The Basque agreed. The Catalans called you Castillian Swine and got themselves annexed by France.

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

OOC: So the Basques may end up siding with Spain again?

We will not let Southern warmongers bring our fair nation to Union! Men of the North, rise to fight the Confederate scourge! The so-called war plans they have discovered are merely a ruse to draw the traitors into a trap. Fight on!

OOC: Seriously though, what does Suirantes know of my orders?

All of them. He captured the bloody White House.

OOC: Even if I change them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 316 FirstFirst ... 14 39 64 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 114 139 164 189 ... LastLast