• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dear HANDEL,

If you have a problem with the game please let us know what it is in the bug reporting and issues sub-forum.

This is a thread for those who were part of the beta and still have issues because the Base-test depot is still not removed from their Steam account.
All posts that are not relevant to this issue will be deleted from this thread from now on.

Ah, sorry. But on fully relevant topic then - you should fire the beta testers.

Though the topic title refers to Beta-Testers, the actual subject of the thread is in regards to the problems beta-testers are having with their steam installations. Your off-topic comments are not being helpful in this thread.

You've been asked to make them in a new thread, as your comments re: actual beta-testing arent relevant here.
I suggest that if you feel inclined you should log your comments re: beta-testing elsewhere on this sub-forum.

Last edited:
I suggest that if you feel inclined you should log your comments re: beta-testing elsewhere on this sub-forum.
I know, I know...
Just I am extremely very tremendously frustrated by the abundance of very basic bugs AND by the erratic actions of Neocore AND by most idiotic ever patcher used to deliver patches. Also I wrote in my review for the local game magazine the readers to stay away from the game and if they really really really want to have the game to wait at least 6 months before getting it.

Yes, I still have the same entries in the DLC section unfortunately, checking local cache didn't change anything either. Still the same beta build, etc.

Last edited:
Yep. Still Base_test.

2 EightDeer

Write to neocore@neocoregames.com as Neocore_Kate said and you will receive KA2 key for your new Steam account.

I did that already. I just want to know if anything can be done for my main Steam account, because switching between the two is a pain.

I know this thread is old, but it appears to be the only one related to this beta subject. I just bought King Arthur 2 with the Dead Legions DLC off Green Man Gaming today. It appears the key I was given was a beta key.

Here's the main menu for the game:

As you can see it says "Beta Testing Build" in the top left corner.

I also have that cinematic loop in the campaign intro:

This is a heads up for those considering purchasing the game from Green Man Gaming right now.

I'll be contacting GMG support notifying them of this, see what they say, if I can't resolve this through them then I'll see about contacting Neocore through the given e-mail on this thread. If the only option though is to be given a new key I'll be attempting to have this beta build game taken off my Steam account by contacting Steam support. I'm not going to juggle two Steam accounts.