• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Therion

Field Marshal
21 Badges
Sep 7, 2006
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
- revamped cultures
- new province goods
- merged Death of Emperor Sigismund events
- reinstated old AGCEEP events for ORL and BOU integrated with HYW/DAU/FRA/ENG/BUR ones
- made Provence a HRE province
- fixed PAR_390025 deathdate
- fixed FRA 170013 and 12037
- implemented all of Basileios II's corrections in Germany & Austria thread
- included events re. Lusatia as modified by Basileios II from MyMap
- bug fixes in Arabian peninsula as per Ober post
- new nations: Najd, Nogai Horde
- countries.csv corrections by ConjurerDragon
- fixed FOI flags and shields
- fixed Ferrara flag
- changed Ansbach to Straubing in LUX events
- changed Swiss setup
- Epirus capital moved to Cephalonia
- event conversion for STE and successor states

Last edited:
give the hussites an extra province as 2 provinces sees them defeated completly inside 2 years

I would like to lower the default relations from 125 to 100 .........this is equal to 75% of the total 400 points relations. where states relations to each other so friendly in those days!?

in the kindgdom of Epirus,
why is'nt cephalonia the capital instead of epirus ?

The change would be better for game play

fix ferrara flag, it currently has the flag of siena

some more changes

1 - change azerbeidjan, Baku and Ganja to AZERI culture ( or Medish but that might be 500 years before )

2 - remove the following ports , either for game play, already discussed in AGCEEP or non-historical)
Jedisan
Dobruja
Adana
Delta
Epirus
Krain ( this seems to be Trieste, either way it was a dead port until 1800)

3 - add the following port
Langedoc

4 - should the Swiss not have the grison lands as a nat. province until later in the game.....BTW , I agree with CDragon setup

I will check the baltic sea now and let you know

1. I gave those provinces Turkoman culture to match the state cultures of the Koyunlus. But it might be a good idea to split Turkoman and Azeri so that PER can accept Azeri but not Turkoman.

2. I had already removed Krain's but we agreed to reinstate it as per Bordic's suggestion here. The others are doable.

3. OK, even though Sète was built in the 17th century.

2. I had already removed Krain's but we agreed to reinstate it as per Bordic's suggestion here. The others are doable.
Trieste Free Port starting from 1719. That is, it could be a relevant port in the last hundred years of the game. So we could maybe remove it. Actually Austria hasn't a proper fleet up until 1797, iirc.

Trieste Free Port starting from 1719. That is, it could be a relevant port in the last hundred years of the game. So we could maybe remove it. Actually Austria hasn't a proper fleet up until 1797, iirc.

Proper Fleet? , the austrian relied on venetian and croat sailors for their fleet especially after 1815 , when the language of the austrian fleet was venetian up to and including the batlle of lissa, the austrian admiral Tegetthoff gave his orders in venetian

Tegetthoff's victory was saluted by his mariners - mainly Venetian and a few Croats - with the traditional Venetian cry of victory: "Viva San Marco!" ("Hurrah with Saint Mark!"). In fact, Tegetthoff had his naval training in Venice and was a fluent speaker of Venetian, the most used language in the fleet. During the battle he gave his orders in that language. The official name of the imperial navy had been Oesterreich-Venezianische Marine (Austrian-Venetian Navy) until 1849

I think the port of krain should not exist unless we have a scenarion commemcing after 1700, then include it.

Last edited:
Lower the assault level from 5 to 4 as this will aid the extra provinces on this big map

2 - change retreating armies morale from 70 to 30, this will aid minor nations as they level faster than bigger nations

I'm thinking to set up an SvN repository for PV. Basically, instead of taking the trouble to compile and upload, I'd only have to modify the files on my copy and upload them whereas you'd only need to update the game folder from your end. That way you'd always have the most current version. Eventually I would be able to give uploading rights to whoever would be interested in uploading his own changes.

What do you mean?

I cannot remember if your game has its own defines file, but the change needs to be done there. Its your call

I'm not understanding the correlation between the morale of retreating armies and minor nations. Can you explain? Did you test it already?

In my tests the minors level land quicker and so, when they beat a larger nation, the larger nation takes further losses because there morale once returning to attack the minors is never at 100%.

The original number of 70, aided larger nations due to their ability with 100% morale after a loss and have the numbers of men turn around a loss only due to manpower. This prevents minor nations to win any wars even though they won the battles