• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Spring 1911

British Orders
F Nwg - Bar

French Orders
F Lon - York
F Wal - Irish Sea
F Nth Hold
F Norway S F Fin - StP (sc)
F Bre - Mat
A Gas hold
A Mar - Spa
A Pie S A mun - tyr

German Orders
A Mun - Tyr
A Tyr - Boh
A Boh - Gal
A Gal - Ukr
A Hol - Kie
A War S A Mos
A Mos S F Fin - StP (sc)
F Fin - StP (sc)
F Swe - Bal

Austrian Orders
A Lvn - Mos
A Sev S A Lvn - Mos
A Bul - Ser
A Bud - Gal
A Vie S A Bud - Gal
A Tri S A Vie H
F Apu - Adr
F Gre - Alb
F Trn - Ion
A Smy - Con

Italian Orders
F NAP HOLD
A ROM SUP F NAP HOLD
F VEN HOLD

Ottoman Orders
F Con Move Aeg
F Ank Move Con

Orders

Results

Next deadline for the Fall 1911 phase is in 48 hours, 17:00 GMT on Thursday, April 5th.
No extension possible.

Two day turn, since I don't have time for an update tomorrow.

Ay, there's the rub.

Ay, there's the rub.

Dank u.

Britain's move is curious, but has a certain element of sense to it. No hope of SCs anywhere else, after all. It will be interesting to see how France responds with its newly spare fleet, Germany had better watch out.

Dank u.

Britain's move is curious, but has a certain element of sense to it. No hope of SCs anywhere else, after all. It will be interesting to see how France responds with its newly spare fleet, Germany had better watch out.

Yes, I think they better had.

Still seven hours left, but I'm also still missing three orders.
Reminder sent.

How do you feel about deadlines during the Easter weekend? Play right through it on normal schedule or make it a long four-day turn?

Er, I'd like a four day turn, if possible, since Easter is kind of big in my family and I will not be available much. Unless, of course, Syber or Bagricula can step in?

Er, I'd like a four day turn, if possible, since Easter is kind of big in my family and I will not be available much. Unless, of course, Syber or Bagricula can step in?

I don't think many families are that big on Easter, so I think that Syber or Bagricula could step in... you do have three diplomats for a reason :p

I don't think many families are that big on Easter, so I think that Syber or Bagricula could step in... you do have three diplomats for a reason :p

Well, Syber has made it clear that he is busy right now and Bagricula's been pretty unresponsive lately.

The senior diplomat for the Ottoman Empire greets the senior diplomat for France, and requests that he clear his inbox before the diplomat for the Ottoman Empire retires for the night.

Argh.

Fall 1911

British Orders
F Bar - Stp(nc)

French Orders
F Norway S F StP
F York - Edi
F Nth - Eng
F Iri - Mat
F Mat - Wes
A Spa - Portugal
A Gas hold
A Pie - Tus

German Orders
F Baltic Sea - Liv
F StP S F Baltic Sea - Liv
A Ukraine - Sevastopol
A Moscow S A Ukraine - Sevastopol
A Bohomia - Galicia
A Kiel - Berlin
A Mun S A Tyr
A Tyr - Vienna

Austrian Orders
F Ion - Tun
F Apu S A Tri H
F Alb S A Tri H
A Smy - Bul via Aegean Sea
A Sev S A Lvn - Mos
A Lvn - Mos
A Gal S A Vie H
A Vie S A Gal H
A Tri S A Vie H
A Ser H

Italian Orders
F Ven Hold
F Nap to TYN
A ROM to TUS

Ottoman Orders
F Aeg Convoy A Smy -> Bul
F Ank Move Black Sea

Orders

Results

Builds:
France: 1
Germany: 1

Disbands:
Britain: 1 :(

I'd also like to say to say thank you to xensphere, who has continued to send in orders for the last few turns, even though England had clearly lost already.

Next deadline for the Winter 1911 retreat and build phase is in 48 hours, 17:00 GMT on Saturday, April 7th.

Let's go with a compromise: a two day build phase (and Austria doesn't have to give any orders anyway) and then a normal two day spring turn.

A round of applause to xensphere for his steadfast allegiance to none but his King and Country. An admirable diplomat indeed.

*applause*

Would the diplomat for Austria-Hungary kindly clear his inbox. Thanks :)

Can we have an extended deadline for easter? Thanks.

EDIT: Id like an extended build/disband deadline as well please, I am considering changing the composition of my forces.

Last edited:
Can we have an extended deadline for easter? Thanks.

EDIT: Id like an extended build/disband deadline as well please, I am considering changing the composition of my forces.

Seconded.

Is this game over? If the Franco-German alliance holds till the end and they control 19 SCs...

Is this game over? If the Franco-German alliance holds till the end and they control 19 SCs...

By no means.

France is definitely the junior partner, and has absolutely zero chance of winning this game in an alliance with Germany...unless Germany is generous.

A 2 player tie, where the two players were allied to achieve the tie...is an absurdity that is impossible to create. At some point, Germany will achieve the 18 without having to fight France...or France will realize that Germany is going to achieve the 18 without her, and fight Germany. Either way, the alliance ends.

By no means.

France is definitely the junior partner, and has absolutely zero chance of winning this game in an alliance with Germany...unless Germany is generous.

A 2 player tie, where the two players were allied to achieve the tie...is an absurdity that is impossible to create. At some point, Germany will achieve the 18 without having to fight France...or France will realize that Germany is going to achieve the 18 without her, and fight Germany. Either way, the alliance ends.

Fair enough. I just thought I had read somewhere that if a power or an allied group of powers held 18 SCs, they were considered to have technically won the game.