• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I believe I sent in preliminary orders. Just let me know if you haven't gotten any from Austria-Hungary.

I normally send reminder pms to those people from whom I don't have any orders. If you didn't get a pm, I have orders from you.
In fact I now have received orders from everybody. Still two hours left, if you want to change them.

As a reminder, Austria-Hungary is looking for another junior diplomat as I will be traveling extensively from March 16th to March 31st with very limited internet access.

When is esemesas back? Perhaps one of the spectators wants to step in? You don't have to continue once bagricula is back (unless you want to).
Cpt. Kiwi, perhaps?

Though I have played very little diplomacy I could go on as a junior spectator as Ive been watching this since the beggining. Though Ill only have real time available starting 19 march.

Though I have played very little diplomacy I could go on as a junior spectator as Ive been watching this since the beggining. Though Ill only have real time available starting 19 march.

That'd be perfect. I think ese will have enough time to bridge. I'll start including you on correspondence if esemesas approves.

Yes, I'm back. I'll be away from the 22nd to the 25th and April is a big fat question mark to me, but I'll try to find enough time to rule the country while Bagricula is away.

P.S.: I noticed I'm now bolded as a senior diplomat. If anyone, that should be Bag for all the work he's done.

Spring 1907

British Orders
F Nwg - Cly
F Edi - Yor
F Wal - Eng
F Nth support F Wal - Eng

French Orders
F Eng - Wal
F Lvp S F Eng - Wal
F Bre - Eng
A Yor - Lon
A Bel S A Bur
A Bur S A Bel
A Mar S A Bur

German Orders
A Mun - Bur
A Kie - Ruh
A Hol - Support A Kie - Ruh
A Ber - Kie
F Hel - Den

Austrian Orders
F Albania - Adriatic
A Venice - Apulia
A Trieste - Venice
A Warsaw S A Moscow holding
A Moscow holds
A Ukraine - Rumania
A Serbia S F Greece holding
F Greece S A Bulgaria holding

Italian Orders
F ION - Adr
F Aeg - Ion
F Con S A Bul Hold
A Tus S A Nap - Rom
A Nap - Rom

Russian Orders
A StP move Nwy
A Lvn move StP

Ottoman Orders
F Sev S A Bul - Rum
A Bul - Rum
A Ank H

Orders

Results

Next deadline for the Fall 1906 phase is in 24 hours, 17:00 GMT on Monday, March 12th.
24 hour extension possible.

It's probably not a good idea for me to play at the moment, I can't guarantee I'll be available for the amount of work needed. Better to go with Syber.

For God's sake, would someone kill Taistitstai already?

What a headache...

Austria, fancy roulette? I bet blacks, you bet reds.

that's racist, rice. You cannot bet subsaharan africans or native americans! :mad:

The West really needs more banter. We only ever hear from the Germans.

*sigh*

Why do I always feel like I'm making an endless series of concessions in negotiation...makes one long for the days of all out total war...

I'd say I'm an eminently predictable Diplomacy player...does that match your perceptions?