• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2nd Treaty of Luxembourg

Président Athalcor of the Third French Republic and Kaiser Hans von Hohenzollern hereby sign the Second Treaty of Luxembourg whereby the Ruhr valley, an integral part of the German Empire is restored to the Reich. The two also agree to the complete demilitarization of the Rhineland so that peace and trust may govern the entente.

Signed,

KAISER HANS VON HOHENZOLLERN

I don't know what he told you, but it seems to have been effective. ;)
I think you'll have to accept that some people play this game differently than you, i.e. not just betraying nations for a strategic alliance shift, but also for tactical gain.
There's no doubt that your approach can work very well, we've seen that last game, but other negotiation strategies can also be successful and are thus also valid. JMHO. :)

TE's method was pointless. The stab was fine, but the second agreement and then stab got him nowhere. Ese's lies did succeed in preventing me from using Tai to force him out of Rumania, which could have happened, but still, I don't think it's a long-term strategy to lie to all your diplomatic partners. He's now surrounded by enemies.

TE's method was pointless. The stab was fine, but the second agreement and then stab got him nowhere. Ese's lies did succeed in preventing me from using Tai to force him out of Rumania, which could have happened, but still, I don't think it's a long-term strategy to lie to all your diplomatic partners. He's now surrounded by enemies.
No, it's surrounded by an ally and enemies that are either mortally wounded or certifiably incompetent.

No, it's surrounded by an ally and enemies that are either mortally wounded or certifiably incompetent.

Its not my fault im partnered with reis!

No more pasta for you for the next month.

You can't take pasta away from an Italian! That's totally not allowed by the Geneva convention!

Winter 1904

British Orders
Disband A Mos

French Orders
Build F Bre
Build F Mar
Build A Par

German Orders
Build A Ber

Austrian Orders
Build A Vie
Build F Tri

Italian Orders

Russian Orders
Disband F StP

Ottoman Orders

Results

1905spring.png

Next deadline is in 24 hours, 17:00 GMT on Wednesday, February the 29th.
If you need more time you can ask for a 24 hour extension via pm.

Pasta!!! Pasta!!!! My Kingdom for some Pasta!!!

EUROO, clear your PM box.

My inbox. She is clear.