• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When is TheExecuter coming back?

I think it's either Wednesday or Thursday. So that's next turn. Can you endure me for that long?

Austrians Im willing to jump ship, but I need you to grease the wheels a little. Can we reach some sort of accommodation?:ninja:

Austrians Im willing to jump ship, but I need you to grease the wheels a little. Can we reach some sort of accommodation?:ninja:

You do realize you can't win after switching teams?

Also, such an act would bring you four times over the infamy limit.

You do realize you can't win after switching teams?

Also, such an act would bring you four times over the infamy limit.

Perhaps if the GM got a little somin somin, he would overlook my little switcharoo...:ninja:

Ese, was that necessary? I suspected it, but it didn't seem necessary.

You're actually playing a country? I thought you were a mere spectator.

There will always be an open invitation to all Ottoman dignitaries to come to Berlin. We welcome any and all friends of Kaiser Hans.

Ese, was that necessary? I suspected it, but it didn't seem necessary.
I don't know what he told you, but it seems to have been effective. ;)
I think you'll have to accept that some people play this game differently than you, i.e. not just betraying nations for a strategic alliance shift, but also for tactical gain.
There's no doubt that your approach can work very well, we've seen that last game, but other negotiation strategies can also be successful and are thus also valid. JMHO. :)

I am very bad at this game because I decide at the beginning who I'm going to work with and who I'm going to try to attack.

Also, you won't fool me twice. I never forgive transgressions, never forget betrayals.

Austria looks like a double-headed turkey (the animal just to be clear).

Mmmm roast double-headed turkey. Should go well with my spaghetti pizza.