• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd like to register as a diplomat for anyone who wants one.

Ok, looks like we have our senior diplomats for the game:

The Kingdom of Italy - reis91
The German Empire - EUROO7
The Russian Empire - Taiisatai64
The Ottoman Empire - Suirantes
The United Kingdom - tamius23
The French Republic - Athalcor
The Austro-Hungarian Empire - TheExecuter, Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek, you were player number eight, so I have put you as a junior diplomat with Austria. Since TheExecuter offered to be a junior diplomat, maybe you two can agree to change seniority or rule as coequal rulers in the Dual Monarchy?
Esemesas, did you want to join the game, if so any country preferences?
Lord Strange, you can join Italy if you want to, but other positions are still open.
I'd like to get in a junior diplomat for Turkey if possible since Suirantes hasn't played the game before.

We could still use quite a few more junior diplomats, and you can have a very fun game in that position as well, discussing strategy in a team and negotiating with other countries. And there's always the possibility of being promoted, when somebody has to drop out of the game.

Of course you are free to start negotiating now, but I'll officially start the game tomorrow with a three day phase.

I want to minimize my time here, and have a Big to run, hence not signing up as a senior, but if someone wants a junior diplomat I am happy to help out.

Why is it called The United Kingdom and not The British Empire when it is the largest of the empires in the game?

ein Reich - ein Volk - ein Führer

Now taking applications for co-piloting and co-taking this co-germany to co-glory and co-victory.

Just for hilarity, I'd think I'd like a go at running along with EURO.

Mostly for the inevitable collapse.

What are your orders Mein Kaiser?

Following along now. Well that dooms the French players. Sorry. :ninja:

Just for hilarity, I'd think I'd like a go at running along with EURO.

Mostly for the inevitable collapse.

What are your orders Mein Kaiser?

Igor! It is most thrilling to have you back.

First order of business is to send envoys to the four corners of the globe.

Second order of business is to make a globe with corners.

Why is it called The United Kingdom and not The British Empire when it is the largest of the empires in the game?
Since Edward VII is the King of England and the Emperor of India, which is not in the game. Can I interest you in the position of junior diplomat for Italy or another country?

Okay, let's start this game, I think we should start with a long first negotiating phase, afterwards the 24 hours + possible extension rule will apply.

The Deadline for the Spring 1901 turn is on Friday, February 10th at 17:00 GMT.