• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love that the Western triangle is a war of all against all.

I have a question, though... why did TheExecuter lie to me? It doesn't make any sense, he could have just ignored my communique and kept on as he did and the result would have been no different, instead he tries to allay my fears by claiming he wouldn't want a weak Russia. Naturally I was cynical but since I could not do anything whatsoever I decided to just let it go.

Le Presidente is enjoying his winter vacations in Cardiff. Even though that resulted in a minor hangover.

So he would like to invite friends to join him on holidays in the new French departement.

I have a question, though... why did TheExecuter lie to me? It doesn't make any sense, he could have just ignored my communique and kept on as he did and the result would have been no different, instead he tries to allay my fears by claiming he wouldn't want a weak Russia. Naturally I was cynical but since I could not do anything whatsoever I decided to just let it go.

That's exactly what he did the last time he communicated with me. It's the pointlessness of it that bothered me about it. There was absolutely no gain to be had in lying about it. I can understand if someone says they will do something when the promise alters the outcome. But when it doesn't change anything...

That's exactly what he did the last time he communicated with me. It's the pointlessness of it that bothered me about it. There was absolutely no gain to be had in lying about it. I can understand if someone says they will do something when the promise alters the outcome. But when it doesn't change anything...

I imagine he was more concerned about what communications Taii or you were having with other nations.

Hi guys, Im back from a small hiatus and would love to get back into diplomacy. So will any of you have me?

Winter 1903

British Orders

French Orders

German Orders
Disband F Bal

Austrian Orders
Build A Budapest

Italian Orders

Russian Orders
Retreat A Mun-Kie

Ottoman Orders

Results

1904spring.png

Next deadline is in 23 hours, 17:00 GMT on Friday, February the 24th.
If you need more time you can ask for a 24 hour extension via pm.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay.

Shall I add you as a junior diplomat for Italy, Cakravarti?

Also, I can't believe everybody isn't screaming and falling over themselves to hire bagricula as a junior diplomat.
I don't want to name any names, but it seems to me there are a few nations that could do with a little extra advice.

Sorry for the delay.

Also, I can't believe everybody isn't screaming and falling over themselves to hire bagricula as a junior diplomat.
I don't want to name any names, but it seems to me there are a few nations that could do with a little extra advice.

I would love to have that piece of genius on our team, but .. we seem to be fine at the moment. :)

Sorry for the delay.

I wouldn't drag him onto this sinking ship.