• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, that was just... Wow!

What were you thinking tamius(my guess is nothing)? And Taii, well, you had a good run, but now Austria's done playing with you and you'll lose Warsaw this turn, then Moscow next turn. Interesting to see how long those crazy British will be able to hold onto it.

The move to Armenia is what strikes me as odd though. Was it a gamble or perhaps the Lepanto promised something in exchange? Well if they did promise something, Russia fell right into a trap. Either way, I foresee the demise of both Russia and Turkey in the next few turns. Britain, well, the French-German diplomacy will have a lot to do with their survival in the upcoming turns.

Just my two cents.

What were you thinking tamius(my guess is nothing)? And Taii, well, you had a good run, but now Austria's done playing with you and you'll lose Warsaw this turn, then Moscow next turn. Interesting to see how long those crazy British will be able to hold onto it.

The move to Armenia is what strikes me as odd though. Was it a gamble or perhaps the Lepanto promised something in exchange? Well if they did promise something, Russia fell right into a trap. Either way, I foresee the demise of both Russia and Turkey in the next few turns. Britain, well, the French-German diplomacy will have a lot to do with their survival in the upcoming turns.

Just my two cents.

That reminds me. TheExecuter agreed that esemesas should take care of Austria while he's away.
So esemesas will take over from Thursday for about a week and everybody else might consider including him on pms already so he knows what's going on.

That reminds me. TheExecuter agreed that esemesas should take care of Austria while he's away.
So esemesas will take over from Thursday for about a week and everybody else might consider including him on pms already so he knows what's going on.

I will also send a comprehensive update to esemesas when the time comes covering my thoughts and strategy, so that, hopefully, my friends and allies will not be adversely affected.

Huh? zzz...

Hopefully you were able to tell I didn't write those orders, I wasn't able to keep up with yesterday's spam-fest. If you'll excuse me, my inbox is probably full again.
uh huh

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUÉ FROM BERLIN:

IT WOULD SEEM OUR PREVIOUS COMMUNIQUÉ WAS LESS THAN CLEAR. WE SAY AGAIN: BERLIN DOES NOT NEGOTIATE WITH COWARDS. COWARDS WHO BETRAY THE TRUST OF THEIR OWN ALLIES. INDEED, IF WE WERE TO PLACE OURSELVES AT THE LEVEL OF THESE INSIGNIFICANT, RECKLESS TYRANTS, OUR GOOD FORTUNE SHOULD COME TO AN UNTIMELY END.

KING TAMIUS IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED. THAT MUCH HAS BEEN MADE ABUNDANTLY CLEAR TO US.

GOOD DAY.

:mad:

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUÉ FROM BERLIN:

IT WOULD SEEM OUR PREVIOUS COMMUNIQUÉ WAS LESS THAN CLEAR. WE SAY AGAIN: BERLIN DOES NOT NEGOTIATE WITH COWARDS. COWARDS WHO BETRAY THE TRUST OF THEIR OWN ALLIES. INDEED, IF WE WERE TO PLACE OURSELVES AT THE LEVEL OF THESE INSIGNIFICANT, RECKLESS TYRANTS, OUR GOOD FORTUNE SHOULD COME TO AN UNTIMELY END.

KING TAMIUS IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED. THAT MUCH HAS BEEN MADE ABUNDANTLY CLEAR TO US.

GOOD DAY.

:mad:

Forgive my late response. King Tamius speaks the truth, the orders were entirely written by myself. The King had to attend to pressing donestic issues and left foreign policy in my hand.

[video=youtube;8v_4O44sfjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM&ob=av3e[/video]

-H

Just my two cents.

Trap? Yes, because Fleet Sevastopol could have been so useful. I could have supported an attack into Romania, amazing stuff right there. :p

Fall 1903

British Orders
F Nth - Lon
F Lvp - Iri
F Nwy S F Ska - Swe
F Ska - Swe
A Fin - Stp

French Orders
A Pic - Wal
F Eng convoy A Pic - Wal
F Mat - Iri
A Bel S A Bur
A Bur S A Bel
A Mar S A Bur

German Orders
F Bal - Swe
F Den support F Bal - Swe
A Hol hold
A Ruh - Mun
A Ber support A Ruh - Mun

Austrian Orders
A Tri holds
F Alb holds
A Ser to Bul
A Bud to Rum
A Gal to War

Italian Orders
F Ion - Eas
F Gre S A Ser - Bul
F Aeg - Con
A Ven Hold
A Tun Hold

Russian Orders
Fleet Bot move StP sc
Army Swe hold
Fleet Arm move Sev
Army Mun hold

Ottoman Orders
F Bla S A Bul H
A Bul S A Con
A Con S A Bul
F Smy - Aeg

Orders
1903fallorders.png

Results

1903winter.png

The Russian army in Munich is dislodged and has to retreat (or disband). Please supply those orders as soon as possible. Build and Disband Orders can be conditional on where the army retreats to.

Builds:
Austria: 1

Disbands:
Russia: 1
or
Germany: 1
depending on where the Russian army retreats.

Next deadline for the Winter 1903 build phase is in 24 hours, 17:00 GMT on Thursday, February the 23rd.
No extensions for a build phase.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who finds that bounce for Sweden to be absolutely hilarious?

Well, that's Russia for you - just when they're about to be conquered, they get a stroke of luck.

TheExecuter is relieved of senior command by esemesas until Wednesday, the 28th of February.

Esemesas has been informed of the state of our relations with each nation, and has heard my thoughts on strategy, but he has the authority and power to do what he wishes as senior diplomat.

Good luck, ese!

Taii, how much are you paying the other players and where's my cut? :ninja: ;)
Seriously, in this situation you should have ended up with only two SCs and yet you have the chance to retain four!? :confused:

Indeed...he could have had a build, if he really wanted.

:bleedingeyes:

reis, clear your PM box :mad:

Am I the only one who finds that bounce for Sweden to be absolutely hilarious?

Well, that's Russia for you - just when they're about to be conquered, they get a stroke of luck.

Not entirely.
You see, I implored the german high command to go after sweden precisely because I feared the british might try this.

So:

[video=youtube;7GL6LH6ufhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GL6LH6ufhM[/video]

:p