• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just making my defeat last longer, hey Seboden?

Your army is on the outskirts of Berlin, Euro sits in his bunker desperately screaming for armies, that aren't where they are needed. Meanwhile the allies are closing in from the west, and the British have been nice enough to send a lend-lease convoy to Murmansk.
To me it seems like you are winning. ;)

Your army is on the outskirts of Berlin, Euro sits in his bunker desperately screaming for armies, that aren't where they are needed. Meanwhile the allies are closing in from the west, and the British have been nice enough to send a lend-lease convoy to Murmansk.
To me it seems like you are winning. ;)

I am definitely winning, sir.

Seven (and a bit) hours till deadline. I have received orders from only three nations so far. So please send them, so we don't get our first civil disorder.

The following is not a rule, I won't enforce it, but please consider doing it:
I'd like people to make a habit of sending preliminary orders as soon as they read the last update. A half-decent set of orders won't take more then two minutes at most, but will nearly always be much better then a civil disorder. You can then try to come up with better orders in the next day(s), but at least your nation won't suffer as much if you forget or don't have the time later.
I have seen whole games turn on one civil disorder, so that's why I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Seven (and a bit) hours till deadline. I have received orders from only three nations so far. So please send them, so we don't get our first civil disorder.

The following is not a rule, I won't enforce it, but please consider doing it:
I'd like people to make a habit of sending preliminary orders as soon as they read the last update. A half-decent set of orders won't take more then two minutes at most, but will nearly always be much better then a civil disorder. You can then try to come up with better orders in the next day(s), but at least your nation won't suffer as much if you forget or don't have the time later.
I have seen whole games turn on one civil disorder, so that's why I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Have I sent my orders?

I never said that. I just reminded you that the Mars-men are scheduled to land in Rome next turn and you might want to keep your army there.

I don't have an army in Rome. I assume Martians will have to do with some Italian chefs handing them plates of pesto to conquer.

I never said that. I just reminded you that the Mars-men are scheduled to land in Rome next turn and you might want to keep your army there.

The GM's anti-Martian bias is contemptible.

Care to hazard a guess what each country's moves will be, Bagricula? :)

Yeah do that! I'll then use your guesses instead of the real orders, because I'm still missing them from two nations. :angry:

:rofl:
Don't subsitute the orders of people who actually send in something, please .. :p
edit: It'd be a shame to see civic disorder happen so early, in such a critical stage of the game.

Fall 1902

British Orders
A Edi - Nwy
F Nth convoy A Edi - Nwy
F Stp (nc) hold
F Ska support F Den - Swe

French Orders
A Bur - Bel
A Pic S A Bur - Bel
A Par - Bur
A Mar S A Par - Bur
F MAt H

German Orders
A Hol Support Ruh
A Ruh Support Mun
A Mun Hold
F Bal - Ber
F Den - Swe

Austrian Orders
F Alb support F Gre to hold
A Ser to Bul
A Rum support A Ser to Bul
A Tri hold
A Bud support A Rum to hold

Italian Orders
F Gre S F Ion - Aeg
F Ion - Aeg
A Ven Hold
A Tun Hold

Russian Orders
Fleet Sev move Bla
Army Sil move Ber
Army Swe hold
Fleet BoT support Army Swe holding

Ottoman Orders
F Aeg - Gre
A Con S A Bul H
A Bul S F Aeg - Gre
F Bla S A Rum - Sev

Orders
1902fallorders.png

Results

1902winter.png

The Ottoman fleet in Aegean Sea is dislodged and has to retreat (or disband). Please supply those orders as soon as possible. Build Orders can be conditional on where the fleet retreats to.

Builds:
Britain: 1
France: 1
Germany: 0
Austria: 0
Italy: 1
Russia: 0
Turkey: 0

Next deadline for the Winter 1902 build phase is in 24 hours, 17:00 GMT on Saturday, February the 18th.
No extensions for a build phase.

Last edited: