• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Spring 1912

French Orders
F Norway - Sweden
F Edi - North Sea
F Eng - Belgium
F Mat - Eng
A Gas - Bur
A Por - Spa
A Pie - Tuscany
F Mar - GoL
F Wes S F Mar - Gol

German Orders
A Boh - Gal
A War S A Boh - Gal
A Ukr S A Boh - Gal
A Tyr - Vienna
A Mun - Boh
A Kie - Ber
A Ber - Pru
A Mos H
F Bal - Lvn
F StP S F Bal - Lvn

Austrian Orders
A Ser - Bud
A Bul - Rum
F Adr - Apu
F Alb - Adr
A Tri S A Vie
A Vie S A Gal
A Gal S A Lvn - War
A Lvn - War
A Sev H
F Tun - Ion

Italian Orders
F Ven Sup A Tri Hold
A Rom Sup F Ven
F TYN to NAP

Ottoman Orders
F Black Sea Support A Sevastopol Hold
F Aegean Sea Hold

Orders

Results

The Austrian army in Livonia is destroyed with no possible retreat.
The Austrian army in Galicia is dislodged and can only retreat to Silesia (or be disbanded).
I have assumed a retreat to Silesia here. If the Austrians want to disband instead, please tell me as soon as possible.

Next deadline for the Fall 1912 phase is in 48 hours, 17:00 GMT on Thursday, April 12th.
No extension possible.

Two day turn, I think you'll need it. :)

Oh, bravo. Of course, after the last game, I suppose it was a given that the West wouldn't make the same mistakes twice.

So, what does this make for France. 4 builds? 5 or 6, if they're lucky?

Alright.

Now, first off: My deepest, most sincerest apologies to Euro. I do not particularly like betraying people, but it seems the nature of this game necessitates it.

That being said, that is also the reason why I probably will never play another game of this again. It's just completely and utterly contrary to what I desire to do in a game.

Also, in a completely unrelated note, Xensphere has joined France as a junior diplomat. Feel free to include him in any future communications.

Last edited:
This game will also go on forever, won't it? :(

Well, I guess we could declare this game a 2-way draw austria-france at this point and move on.
*shrug*

Well, I guess we could declare this game a 2-way draw austria-france at this point and move on.
*shrug*

I second this motion, although I don't think the Italians would approve much.

So sweet to see the Germans betrayed like they did to me. Only I didn't leave a gap so huge they could take 4 SCs in a year.

I second this motion, although I don't think the Italians would approve much.

So sweet to see the Germans betrayed like they did to me. Only I didn't leave a gap so huge they could take 4 SCs in a year.

I've never dealt with you, whoever you may be.

I've never dealt with you, whoever you may be.

It appears you represent Austria. Let me be clear, squire. I have betrayed no one. I made alliances with TheExecuter and Bagricula. Alliances which were terminated by their unfortunate departure. You I care very little for.

It appears you represent Austria. Let me be clear, squire. I have betrayed no one. I made alliances with TheExecuter and Bagricula. Alliances which were terminated by their unfortunate departure. You I care very little for.

Guess there was a slight error in my judgment of you, EUROO, I thought you were a little more involved in this game.

Oh well, your absent-mindedness would have done you in sooner or la-

Oh.

Right.

Well too bad then, too bad.

It's not a betrayal if Germany knows what you were going to do...

If Germany had actually known outright that it was coming, I doubt they would have moved A Kie - Ber. Keeping it in Kiel would have let them reduce their losses in the west by threatening a bounce in Holland, would not have threatened France directly, and beyond restricting the Fall movements of the retreating army now in Silesia, following through with the move doesn't help much on the front lines against Austria. I think EUROO7 expecting a couple more turns of liberty before he got stabbed, and took the risk. Which, obviously, backfired, but what can you do?

Guess there was a slight error in my judgment of you, EUROO, I thought you were a little more involved in this game.

Oh well, your absent-mindedness would have done you in sooner or la-

Oh.

Right.

Well too bad then, too bad.

I would like to see your arrogance when I sack Vienna.

If Germany had actually known outright that it was coming, I doubt they would have moved A Kie - Ber. Keeping it in Kiel would have let them reduce their losses in the west by threatening a bounce in Holland, would not have threatened France directly, and beyond restricting the Fall movements of the retreating army now in Silesia, following through with the move doesn't help much on the front lines against Austria. I think EUROO7 expecting a couple more turns of liberty before he got stabbed, and took the risk. Which, obviously, backfired, but what can you do?

He didn't have much of a choice, he was committed to Austria, and Kiel wouldn't have been enough to dissuade the French stab.

There exists a higher plane on which I conduct diplomacy and which you will never ever even be able to see.

Alright.

Now, first off: My deepest, most sincerest apologies to Euro. I do not particularly like betraying people, but it seems the nature of this game necessitates it.

That being said, that is also the reason why I probably will never play another game of this again. It's just completely and utterly contrary to what I desire to do in a game.

Also, in a completely unrelated note, Xensphere has joined France as a junior diplomat. Feel free to include him in any future communications.

I feel much the same way about the game. Fortunately coming in as a sub is a little easier.

As for the move, better better than a stalemate line. Whether we would have got it set up might have been interesting, but if we did the game would have been fairly boring. Hopefully things go quickly from here.

Just stating that I again have enough time to be on par in the game, so I'm once again an Austrian Junior diplomat. Please add me in the diplomatic communications.
Also it's sweet seeing Germany getting brutally backstabbed like that.

France - Austria. What did I say about 15-20 pages ago?

France - Austria has always been an on-again, off-again romance, heck, we were preparing to defend from a French Naval invasion just two days ago.