• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Said and done, randy ;).

Btw seboden, update your player list to make randy the senior diplomat ;).

While you're at it, list Bagricula as back, too.

I'm going to be away starting Tuesday, with irregular wireless internet access, so all queries will be addressed by Cakravarti.

We accept your unconditional surrender and heartily endorse Maestro Cakravarti's coup d'etat.

Whats droidippy?

I see. Thanks.

The line is dead, is it not?

Should be in 35.

Ah. Silly me. Timezones .. tsk.

Let's end this page so the update appears on top of the new page.

Wait, isn't the update 17:00 GMT? That would mean the line has been dead for 50 minutes now.

Wait, isn't the update 17:00 GMT? That would mean the line has been dead for 50 minutes now.

Not entirely sure. We've had a summer time conversion, and I have no idea if britain uses the same summer time conventions as mainland europe.
(I would hope so, but ..)

edit: Doh. Actually, this is simple: There is no summer time conversion for GMT. Summer time in britain would be BST, I think.

Spring 1911

British Orders
F Nwg - Bar

French Orders
F Lon - York
F Wal - Irish Sea
F Nth Hold
F Norway S F Fin - StP (sc)
F Bre - Mat
A Gas hold
A Mar - Spa
A Pie S A mun - tyr

German Orders
A Mun - Tyr
A Tyr - Boh
A Boh - Gal
A Gal - Ukr
A Hol - Kie
A War S A Mos
A Mos S F Fin - StP (sc)
F Fin - StP (sc)
F Swe - Bal

Austrian Orders
A Lvn - Mos
A Sev S A Lvn - Mos
A Bul - Ser
A Bud - Gal
A Vie S A Bud - Gal
A Tri S A Vie H
F Apu - Adr
F Gre - Alb
F Trn - Ion
A Smy - Con

Italian Orders
F NAP HOLD
A ROM SUP F NAP HOLD
F VEN HOLD

Ottoman Orders
F Con Move Aeg
F Ank Move Con

Orders

Results

Next deadline for the Fall 1911 phase is in 48 hours, 17:00 GMT on Thursday, April 5th.
No extension possible.

Two day turn, since I don't have time for an update tomorrow.

edit: Doh. Actually, this is simple: There is no summer time conversion for GMT. Summer time in britain would be BST, I think.
Ding, Ding, we have a winner. :)

I'd like everybody to please check if the abbreviations you use in your orders are actually correct. I've been lenient in this so far, but I have seen half a dozen abbreviations of Tyrrhenian Sea and it gets difficult to keep track.

Normally the abbreviations are the first three letters of the province name, but there are a few cases like Liverpool and Livonia or all the Norway/North stuff, where that doesn't work.
In that case the preferred abbreviations are written in (small) black text on the map.

Or you can use the long names. I dont mind if you butcher the spelling as long as it's clear what you mean.

Thank you. :)

Last edited: