• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good point, I don't recall France ever being a superpower.

never ever
Good point, I don't recall ever saying France had never been a superpower.

Idiot.

I do not see it how it is.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYS!

God, you're an idiot.

For
Posting Keys or clicking that spoiler tag 111 times?
Am
I
An
Idiot

God, you're an idiot.
For
Posting Keys or clicking that spoiler tag 111 times?
Am
I
An
Idiot

im_an_idiot.png

I am very sorry that I am not really into the game right now...that will inevitably result in poor performance of France and that makes me kinda sad...but due to RL issues I am not very keen on Diplomacy atm - it is not about time (I have more time than it is necessary), it is more about the lust to play (which I kinda lack right now).

I am going skiing next week (though I should have limited net access) so maybe after that I will be ready to dive into this game again.

Don't worry about it. I've been too busy and stressed this week to think much about this game either.
The sad thing is, I had the moves worked out that would have prevented both this and last turn's .. problems. I just never send them in ..
Ah well.

Hey, Willi and Nick! Stop spamming and start writing orders!
And you, too, Monsieur le Présidente.
I don't see any other option. Russia does not believe that exile from the motherland would be worthwhile.
Is that supposed to be a disband order? Well, you better do it again and properly this time.
And I won't accept excuses like your dog ate it.

Discipline has become all too lax here, alas, but that stops now. :angry: ;)

Winter 1906

British Orders

French Orders
Build F Bre

German Orders
Build A Ber

Austrian Orders

Italian Orders

Russian Orders
Disband F Rum

Ottoman Orders
Build A Ank

Results

Next deadline is in 55 hours, 17:00 GMT on Sunday, March the 11th.
No further extension possible.

Last edited:
I think if you're going to force me to vomit, seboden, we should start establishing a closer relationship. Do you think you can give me some armies in Sweden and Norway? It's really the least you can do, those orders weren't very digested and I think I got papercuts on my throat.

I think if you're going to force me to vomit, seboden, we should start establishing a closer relationship. Do you think you can give me some armies in Sweden and Norway? It's really the least you can do, those orders weren't very digested and I think I got papercuts on my throat.
Yes, I think I can, but only if you give me your lunch money. Send it to the usual account.

Seven hours left till deadline.

I still need orders from three nations.

Thank you. :)

I believe I sent in preliminary orders. Just let me know if you haven't gotten any from Austria-Hungary.

As a reminder, Austria-Hungary is looking for another junior diplomat as I will be traveling extensively from March 16th to March 31st with very limited internet access.