+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Diplomacy IV: The Congress of Vienna

Professional Dilettante Vainglory's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Is Germany allowed to have a build in Kiel in this game?
    Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

They are. But when they do, this is no longer a game.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by reis91 View Post
    They are. But when they do, this is no longer a game.
    Then... it's personal...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'll go into the grave kicking and screaming, you bastards!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by esemesas View Post
    Rule number one: keep your PM box clear instead of spamming me with threats of doom if I so much have an opinion. Maybe then you wouldn't be so surprised.
    Please include me in your pms. Im here to do more than just sit and look pretty!

Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Cakravarti View Post
    Please include me in your pms. Im here to do more than just sit and look pretty!
    Accept that surrender offer I made you. That'll be something productive.

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Germany surrenders to Vainglory
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......
    Betrothed to Kaisersohaib

Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post
    Germany surrenders to Vainglory
    Good, that's one. Now, everyone else please - we don't need to draw this out for four months like Diplomacy III. If you all follow EUROO7's lead we can come to the foregone conclusion by dinnertime.

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglory View Post
    Accept that surrender offer I made you. That'll be something productive.
    Sure I accept your surrender. You can send me Smyrna and Constantinople first. Bulgaria and Ankara can come later. Please make sure you pay the correct postage, theres nothing I hate more than waiting forever for mail thats not coming.

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Sure I accept your surrender. You can send me Smyrna and Constantinople first. Bulgaria and Ankara can come later. Please make sure you pay the correct postage, theres nothing I hate more than waiting forever for mail thats not coming.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......
    Betrothed to Kaisersohaib

Victoria 2500k club

The only sort of mail you're likely to receive from me is if I write "Post Paid" on artillery shells.

Europa Universalis IV

GM please note Italy has accepted the Turkish offer to unconditionally surrender to us. Please transfer all Tur provinces to our holdings and provide us with 4 builds this turn. Thanks.

Europa Universalis IV

The only sort of mail you're likely to receive from me is if I write "Post Paid" on artillery shells.

Too late your surrender has been accepted.

Victoria 2500k club

In fact, since the offer was for you to surrender to me, and you have said "I accept", I believe the GM will in fact need to transfer all your provinces to me.

You'd best learn to read fine print before you are old enough to sign legal documents, else that could be a real problem for you.

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV

Deadline extended.

New deadline is Monday, February 27th at 17:00 GMT.

Europa Universalis IV

In fact, since the offer was for you to surrender to me, and you have said "I accept", I believe the GM will in fact need to transfer all your provinces to me.

You'd best learn to read fine print before you are old enough to sign legal documents, else that could be a real problem for you.
    Which part of "I accept your offer to surrender to me" do you not understand? Methinks you need a new pair of glasses or some english lessons. Which would you prefer? I'll just get some cash from the Turkish treasury to fund your needs, once the GM transfers it to Italian control. We Italians are kind generous that way.

Victoria 2500k club

Which part of "I accept your offer to surrender to me" do you not understand? Methinks you need a new pair of glasses or some english lessons. Which would you prefer? I'll just get some cash from the Turkish treasury to fund your needs, once the GM transfers it to Italian control. We Italians are kind generous that way.
    I'm afraid it's not me, but you, who doesn't understand. I offered you a chance to surrender. It was in plain text, quite simple, anyone could have comprehended it. Shall I reproduce it for you, and everyone to see?

You then said "I accept your surrender." But I offered you a chance to surrender to me, not vice versa. So we can only assume that what you meant is "I surrender to Vainglory." There's no other offer for you to accept.

Do you understand now, or shall I be "kind generous" and give you English lessons? You appear to be in need of them, what with your use of tautologies.

Europa Universalis IV

I'm afraid it's not me, but you, who doesn't understand. I offered you a chance to surrender. It was in plain text, quite simple, anyone could have comprehended it. Shall I reproduce it for you, and everyone to see?

You then said "I accept your surrender." But I offered you a chance to surrender to me, not vice versa. So we can only assume that what you meant is "I surrender to Vainglory." There's no other offer for you to accept.

Do you understand now, or shall I be "kind generous" and give you English lessons? You appear to be in need of them, what with your use of tautologies.
    Im Italian give me a break. Ciao, Ima gonna havva tha spaghetti ande da Pizza for lunche.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultMagicka500k club

Im Italian give me a break. Ciao, Ima gonna havva tha spaghetti ande da Pizza for lunche.
    You are either extremely fat or terrible at cooking.

Who the hell eats pizza with spaghetti?
    Werewolf is a game in which the wolves hunt the wolves and the village lynches the village, in a race to see who can kill themselves slowest. - Capt. Kiwi

You are not very good at wolfing. - Citizen1oo1

EUROO7 and snoopdogg aren't the King and Queen of Werewolf.

They're just loud.
    - joebthegreat

Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by esemesas View Post
    You are either extremely fat or terrible at cooking.

Who the hell eats pizza with spaghetti?
    You can put anything on pizza. Everyone knows that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 44 ... LastLast