+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Everything I have done in EU3 has been a lead up to this moment.

Congratulations, Sir, that was pretty impressive!

Now get a rest before you slid into insanity

Quote Originally Posted by gela1212 View Post
    Now I remember when we all thought that achievement was a joke, and now an entire like, three people have done it!
    I didn't imagine it so much as a joke as a 'We dare you. Go ahead."

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveThe Showdown Effect
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

Now that you owned that achievement, I present you with a new challange!

Start at 1399 and go through the entire game without a single comet.
    "Go then, there are other worlds than these."

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

That is a pretty impressive accomplishment.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

I'm in awe dude, so much awe here.... Only thread that comes close was the Ulm AAR (that was so kewl..)

I've made a request to Oxford Dictionaries to change the entry for "Godlike" to the below or simply add onto the existing:

Was "Godlike" => To become simply: "DDRJakelike" or "Godlike/DDRJakelike."

adjective
    1. Resembling DDRJake or a God in qualities such as power, beauty, benevolence and EUIII tactical brilliance:
    - DRRJAKE is a godlike figure to our childish eyes

2. Befitting a god:
    - DDRJAKE is a noble figure of godlike magnanimity

Nuff said..... I sent them the link to this thread which is clearly all the evidence we require to have this changed in their next edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Uebergold View Post
    But he was most probably the only one who did it as a Horde

Who where the other 2 and how did they do it?
    I would be very surprised if anyone else has done it as a Horde - it's so hilarious that one would just had to make a post about it :-)

There were many more than 2 WC with Ryukyu, someone even did it as a pagan, I think. Curiously, this horde Ryukyu WC is probably the fastest Ryukyu WC :-)

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by KylesWorld View Post
    I'm in awe dude, so much awe here.... Only thread that comes close was the Ulm AAR (that was so kewl..)

I've made a request to Oxford Dictionaries to change the entry for "Godlike" to the below or simply add onto the existing:

Was "Godlike" => To become simply: "DDRJakelike" or "Godlike/DDRJakelike."

adjective
    1. Resembling DDRJake or a God in qualities such as power, beauty, benevolence and EUIII tactical brilliance:
    - DRRJAKE is a godlike figure to our childish eyes

2. Befitting a god:
    - DDRJAKE is a noble figure of godlike magnanimity

Nuff said..... I sent them the link to this thread which is clearly all the evidence we require to have this changed in their next edition.
    Unfortunately ulm AAR is off for some time...

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Unfortunately ulm AAR is off for some time...
    Oh, it's on, totally on.

So, how does this religious rebel work? Suppose I would try to convert the TO into a noble republic, would this work:

Vassalize Pskov and force religion, conquer Ingermanland and give it to Pskov thus creating a nation with two religions. Breach the vassaliztion and attack Pskov, letting Ingermansland (their non-state religion) revolt and usher the revolters to...will they move to Ostpreussen if given no other alternatives or stubbornly walk between Estland and Ingermansland?

Ship Simulator Extremes

Yep. These rebels will follow the path of least resistance. If you block off all other provinces with troops then they will waddle into Ostpreussen.

I was wondering, which kind of rebels did you use to collapse into a horde?

Ship Simulator Extremes

Buddhist Zealots from Khazak land.

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    Buddhist Zealots from Khazak land.
    Thank you

Ship Simulator Extremes

Far be it for me to necro my own dead thread but this is still getting a thousand or so hits a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    - Revolters can no longer force a government to become a nomad.
    The new DW5.2 beta prevents nations from collapsing into hordes so if you feel like imitating this tactic (you crazy son of a gun) then make sure you're playing the 5.1 release. It'll save you a lot of pain down the line.

Thanks once again for all the support. Ever since restarting gainful employment I've barely had any time to devote to crazy stunts like this.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband500k club

pity achievments are going

This may perhaps be, nay, IS the coolest and most amazing thing ever
    Those of you helping us test the repulsion gel today, just follow the blue line on the floor. Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news: bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts. ~Cave Johnson, Portal 2

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    Far be it for me to necro my own dead thread but this is still getting a thousand or so hits a month.

The new DW5.2 beta prevents nations from collapsing into hordes so if you feel like imitating this tactic (you crazy son of a gun) then make sure you're playing the 5.1 release. It'll save you a lot of pain down the line.

Thanks once again for all the support. Ever since restarting gainful employment I've barely had any time to devote to crazy stunts like this.
    S'all good, new people deserve to see how awesome this I think. And it's a shame you can't do any awesome things now. I usually use my summers to do fun things (I went through most of the Athens game my AAR was based on during a summer since it took a lot of planning and effort to survive) but my computer I used to use to play EU3 stopped working and my new one won't be mine for quite awhile now, so I feel your pain.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Most crazy AAR ever seen. Beat even Pink Coachin

This is both insane and hilarious. Good job man. The OP made me laugh quite a bit.

I have finally found the original DDRJake Three Mountains Achievement thread. Took me awhile, but I found it, and I read it. I am in awe.
    Really France? Really?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9