• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DDRJake

Field Marshal
112 Badges
Feb 4, 2011
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
25800_screenshots_2012-02-05_00005.jpg

I will get that Three Mountains achievement the manly way.

Last edited:
right click and select "view image" to see it in full size.

I did collapse into a horde. This, coupled with the fact that I can build boats, means I should be able to conquer the entire world like I did in my golden horde game, without reforming the government.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...DW)-Empire&p=13350844&viewfull=1#post13350844

I'll probably reform it towards the end to speed up picking off the island nations like Cyprus and Ireland though.

My initial move as Ryukyu was to wrestle a single province off of Manchu while they were fighting the hordes themselves. Then I lost Okinawa to Champa and went bankrupt. That made me into a Manchurian Confusion country. I got lucky and formed a PU with Majapahti who I used to beat up other nations for prestige until I could take Ming's throne. I used ming to force a PU on Manchu then kept them in a state of war until I bribed them up to 200 relations. I ended the war and sent my old king into savage land to die to natives and bam, Ryukyu China.

After that I beat down Kazakh until some of their buddhist religious rebels popped up. I smacked them onto my capital and 18 months later you have Buddhist Ryukyun Horde: Peace through War.

I've never managed past 1430 with them, before Japan decides to annex me. Dunno how anyone manages it. All you have is one island 1k manpower and some trade income. No colonist even though Taiwan is tantilisingly close. No Ships at the start and even if you do build them japan wil finnish them of easy. I want to see aa video of how this is done.

You must post progress. This is the best thing I've ever seen.

Er.. he posted a picture in the OP. And then another one in post #5.
I could show you a picture of a 1400 Bar World Conquest. Doesn't prove anything. 10k is a lot of money for 1462. He has no magistrates whatsoever so presumably he's built no buildings.
How many years of the game has he been big enough to consistantly have a yearly income to amass that amount? That's 20 years @ 500 ducats a year, or 40 years @ 250 ducats a year. And that's surplus to what's being spent.
I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying there's really not a lot of evidence in OP.