• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like the despaired peace treaty attempts from several nations on the bottom left :laugh:

You really should have done an AAR, it would have been epic. Although I am quite sure that defending off all the rebels on your next TSC will be already enough work^^

(very) long live the khan! He's been on the go for 45 years and I am not looking forward to the day he croaks.
Ok, there I was wondering how you had dealt with such massive TSC. Well, that will be fun :D

Oh, and I take it you have the setting for sea provinces' discovery spreading after 25 years.

Like I said, all other settings are normal, so that's, what, 50 years for sea and 100 years for land? I'm not sure how that's going to work with me being in Chinese tech group, I'll likely have to take QFtNW and hunt down Iberian colonies on my own. I'll also likely have to reform my government at some point, but since you need Government Tech 10 to do that, I'll probably just let religious rebels take my capital to change me back to a regular old monarchy. Maybe I'll vassalise Switzerland and make myself an admin. Republic.

And touchdown in Europe.

/snip
tumblr_lojul1hoB91qgzuxc.jpg

It's... it's beautiful...

25 for sea and 50 for land by default, I think. Though I put all to 50 when I play, since previous versions of EU3 worked this way (and EU2 as well, I think).

A pity you're a bit too late to stop the Reformation :D

7255D0AB252E155D04172AC294CB2B9F7FC1F7E6

That THAT, Von ha....Bethmann

I'm just barely in time. most European are at land tech 16 or 17 which means they do not have firearms. I plan to drive this advantage as far as possible. Mind you, I now share a border with England in Corfu.

We must press on!

EDIT: England accepted a concession of defeat, which I'm rather grateful for.

Last edited:
You own 2/5 of the world and yet you have absolutely no rebel chance in any of your provinces?

There clearly is a "rebel chance" icon on top. It's in between the "buildings available" and "provinces decisions available" icons.

"Regent! Our old Monarch is dead, we are losing the fight and we have revolts everywhere?"

"Are we in Lisboa yet?"

"No sir, but there are comets passing overhea.."

"THEN WE PUSH ON"

C5AAE2505D4FCFE815480F6894D1A6DB57774B94

C00DDD00EA07FD6B215E61A6E0214FA1C3F1592D

B1BD8396985DD4417D594245A00F68C1709C83DD

Seriously though, I think the middle east is a lost cause. I'll just sweep up any nations which declare independence and take the 10 years of nationalism on the chin.

Wow.

I bow to your awesomeness sir!

edit: Any particular reason you aren't building buildings with those magistrates? Or is that too womanly for your manly Horde?

Wow.

I bow to your awesomeness sir!

edit: Any particular reason you aren't building buildings with those magistrates? Or is that too womanly for your manly Horde?

What exactly would I build? I have 15 armouries which I use for mass production of troops. with ~1.5 magistrates per year, I'm hardly going to be able to build anything else that's worthwhile.

What exactly would I build? I have 15 armouries which I use for mass production of troops. with ~1.5 magistrates per year, I'm hardly going to be able to build anything else that's worthwhile.

Eh, I'd fall in the "every little bit helps" camp and go with churches/courthouses all over probably. It would make me nuts to see that 5 sitting on the top bar.

How on earth do you have positive stability? I'm playing a Chagatai game, eating SE Asia (and Ming soon), and I haven't had positive stability in probably 50 or so game years. And my game is like at 1460 or something.

Also: you, sir, are as close to godliness as it gets on these fora. I am in awe.

You sir are extremely awesome, one of the best i've seen, probably THE best.
but how do you expect to get japan without reforming your government?
or are you going to colonize the bottom of the isle above it, and go from there?

How on earth do you have positive stability? I'm playing a Chagatai game, eating SE Asia (and Ming soon), and I haven't had positive stability in probably 50 or so game years. And my game is like at 1460 or something.

Also: you, sir, are as close to godliness as it gets on these fora. I am in awe.

China & south Asia in general is a very wealthy area. One reason for the implementation of the Ming factions was to keep Ming from being an a-historic wrecking ball like it often was in past versions due to being filthy rich. Since he will have 5 merchants mostly/entirely unopposed in all Asian CoTs at this point due to range and/or map spread limitations he is making serious bank and can buy stability. Central Asia OTOH is probably the poorest area of the map-low tax, low value trade goods, and so on.