• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now that you owned that achievement, I present you with a new challange!

Start at 1399 and go through the entire game without a single comet. ;)

I'm in awe dude, so much awe here.... Only thread that comes close was the Ulm AAR (that was so kewl..)

I've made a request to Oxford Dictionaries to change the entry for "Godlike" to the below or simply add onto the existing:

Was "Godlike" => To become simply: "DDRJakelike" or "Godlike/DDRJakelike."

adjective
1. Resembling DDRJake or a God in qualities such as power, beauty, benevolence and EUIII tactical brilliance:
- DRRJAKE is a godlike figure to our childish eyes

2. Befitting a god:
- DDRJAKE is a noble figure of godlike magnanimity

Nuff said..... I sent them the link to this thread which is clearly all the evidence we require to have this changed in their next edition.

But he was most probably the only one who did it as a Horde ;)

Who where the other 2 and how did they do it?
I would be very surprised if anyone else has done it as a Horde - it's so hilarious that one would just had to make a post about it :)

There were many more than 2 WC with Ryukyu, someone even did it as a pagan, I think. Curiously, this horde Ryukyu WC is probably the fastest Ryukyu WC :)

I'm in awe dude, so much awe here.... Only thread that comes close was the Ulm AAR (that was so kewl..)

I've made a request to Oxford Dictionaries to change the entry for "Godlike" to the below or simply add onto the existing:

Was "Godlike" => To become simply: "DDRJakelike" or "Godlike/DDRJakelike."

adjective
1. Resembling DDRJake or a God in qualities such as power, beauty, benevolence and EUIII tactical brilliance:
- DRRJAKE is a godlike figure to our childish eyes

2. Befitting a god:
- DDRJAKE is a noble figure of godlike magnanimity

Nuff said..... I sent them the link to this thread which is clearly all the evidence we require to have this changed in their next edition.

Unfortunately ulm AAR is off for some time...

Unfortunately ulm AAR is off for some time...

Oh, it's on, totally on.

So, how does this religious rebel work? Suppose I would try to convert the TO into a noble republic, would this work:

Vassalize Pskov and force religion, conquer Ingermanland and give it to Pskov thus creating a nation with two religions. Breach the vassaliztion and attack Pskov, letting Ingermansland (their non-state religion) revolt and usher the revolters to...will they move to Ostpreussen if given no other alternatives or stubbornly walk between Estland and Ingermansland?

Far be it for me to necro my own dead thread but this is still getting a thousand or so hits a month.

- Revolters can no longer force a government to become a nomad.
The new DW5.2 beta prevents nations from collapsing into hordes so if you feel like imitating this tactic (you crazy son of a gun) then make sure you're playing the 5.1 release. It'll save you a lot of pain down the line.

Thanks once again for all the support. Ever since restarting gainful employment I've barely had any time to devote to crazy stunts like this.

This may perhaps be, nay, IS the coolest and most amazing thing ever

Far be it for me to necro my own dead thread but this is still getting a thousand or so hits a month.

The new DW5.2 beta prevents nations from collapsing into hordes so if you feel like imitating this tactic (you crazy son of a gun) then make sure you're playing the 5.1 release. It'll save you a lot of pain down the line.

Thanks once again for all the support. Ever since restarting gainful employment I've barely had any time to devote to crazy stunts like this.

S'all good, new people deserve to see how awesome this I think. And it's a shame you can't do any awesome things now. I usually use my summers to do fun things (I went through most of the Athens game my AAR was based on during a summer since it took a lot of planning and effort to survive) but my computer I used to use to play EU3 stopped working and my new one won't be mine for quite awhile now, so I feel your pain.

I have finally found the original DDRJake Three Mountains Achievement thread. Took me awhile, but I found it, and I read it. I am in awe.

• 1Like
Reactions: