• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

EckyThump

Sergeant
11 Badges
Jul 5, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
I like how events pause the game now, but can it be changed so that they don't automatically unpause the game as soon as you take your action? Or at least, can we have an option for that? If I want to do something in response immediately afterwards, I sometimes have to click the speed down before choosing an outcome for the event, otherwise two weeks will fly past between me kicking the jester in the stomach and sending some soothing gold to the baron whose daughter cried when I did so.

I seem to miss a lot of proposals when on speed 5. If it's not already possible, I'd like diplomatic requests from other characters to be turned into events so I don't miss them. I'd also like settlement mapmodes. One which colours a province based on how many holdings it has, and one which colours them based on their maximum potential holdings.

I have a suggestion regarding plots, not sure if it has been advanced in another thread or not. But when you are choosing the plot "Kill Ulrich" (or other character name) it would be nice to be able to easily determine who the heck and where Ulrich is!

It could also be very useful to get a link to a character's counsellors. I often try to assassinate the spymaster of my main assassination target, but I didn't find an easy way doing so.