• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

mikey1871

Colonel
21 Badges
Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Iron Cross
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Ancient Space
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Arsenal of Democracy
yeah, i know IC isn't a new game anymore. but both YOU and the DH crew could have figured out a way so that NEW players could play both games... "you must use a clean install of DH"... fuck this crap!!! anyone who has been playing DH wont have a fresh install of it cause we will have mods!!!

Nah, why actually have an integrated installation so that someone in 2012 could actually play IC on DH !!!

I'll tell ya this straight the fuck up and i'd strongly suggest that you listen this time.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER TEAMS, WORK TOGETHER... MAKE A DAMN INSTALLATION SETUP FOR 2012 SO THAT BOTH IC AND DH CAN SURVIVE !!!

If ya think i'm joking.. just take a glance back in time to the asinine HOI3 fiasco, where LOTS of us hard core gamers told paradox to eff off with there stupid HOI3 bs game.

Is it REALLY that difficult to work with others????? You guys really are making me think about your just like i think about me ever buying a HOI4.... and that aint gonna happen soon.. even if they ever get around to making one.

I am so damn disappointed in both teams, it's not funny. :(

And both teams knew they were gonna be working on both games, but could they talk to teach other and really integrate the games so they would work together??? short answer NO!!

Mikey1871 is always mad Inner Circle! He has raged since day one when IC was released and still now he rages like an 8 year old who lost his security blanket. Maybe younger then 8 LOL. Cheers Mikey on being who you are! Suggest the moderators put this sad sole on probation or ban all together. He has long since needed a good spanking and I sure hope Paradox would enforce their policy on crude and un-wanted behavior such as demonstrated here.

That hole you live in Mikey is gonna bury you soon if you keep on being a tool!

Mikey1871 is always mad Inner Circle! He has raged since day one when IC was released and still now he rages like an 8 year old who lost his security blanket. Maybe younger then 8 LOL. Cheers Mikey on being who you are! Suggest the moderators put this sad sole on probation or ban all together. He has long since needed a good spanking and I sure hope Paradox would enforce their policy on crude and un-wanted behavior such as demonstrated here.

That hole you live in Mikey is gonna bury you soon if you keep on being a tool!
This. I am productive and get worse treatment then rage toddlers.

To Inner Circle...yes, and the real reason i am mad is this...

I play much more DH than i currently do IC. Also, about 30 days ago i had to reformat and reinstall my OS (xp sp3)... Then I needed to reinstall all games, seeing as this is my gaming computer.

SO i installed the games that i play most like DH and all the mods i play on DH. The mods all play good, even the IC mod on DH.

I also wanted to play just IC, not on DH, for the difference.

Now-a-days, that is a problem. My gamersgate will not allow me to tell it where to download the files... It thinks it's smart and knows where to put things at.... Hence, why i was very BLUNT in my first statement!

I DO understand that the install instructions for IC+DH that are on here are for when DH was new and it was relatively easy to just do a "Fresh Install". But, now the way in which Gamersgate works.... I'd have to waste my time and uninstall my DH and the DH Mods then reinstall everything. I really do not like wasting my time and redoing things that already work.

And yes, i've always been blunt.... I also give praise when i think it's deserved and bitch to high heaven when i think that is deserved.

AS for the troll twit tigeriii...... piss off. YOU do not know me and therefor please keep your mouth and thoughts about others to your self.

Only thing i can say concerning why i haven't been banned is that "the powers that be" already know who i actually am. Afterall, I am so new to the community, only been on here for about 10 years.

And yes, maybe it is stupid of me to think that people concerned with a game/mod would want to keep the game/mod alive after a time. IC is still very good in it's own right, what with it's extensive tech trees... that's why i liked it. DH has the increased advantages of being able to use the newer gaming engine.

This is why i was mad Inner Circle. Maybe I didn't use the most correct syntax to get my point across, which is that maybe the installation should be updated to not interfere with one's already installed mods in DH.

there is no excuse for foul language

+1

Reason why Mikey you need to stop ranting about stuff as you do. Plus I seldom ever see anyone but you Mikey that uses the language you do thinking its cool to be abusive to get your point across. Calling me a troll twit is just proof you lack proper grammar skills. Also could care less how long you been playing games but it seems to me that since you had a computer crash this has contributed to your RAGING? Either way you need a time out of some sort because IMHO your out of control with your language and its not just this post.

well, besides that he rages too much, i must give him right that DH+IC works not for everyone, me included, i tried several ways and the conclusion was: "it can not be helped" yeah... begone my precious money =(