• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dannie

Paradox Publishing
10 Badges
Nov 9, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
completepack copy.jpg

It's time for another Crusader Kings II contest, this time offering the chance to win one of 3 Paradox Complete Bundles for Steam, each boasting more than 90 games. Holy crap! On top of that, the best costume of all will win a Crusader Kings II poster signed by all the devs as well. A fantastic trophy for any collector.

To enter, all you have to do is post a picture of yourself, below, dressed in what you believe is a respectable medieval outfit. Entries will be closed on February 13th, and the winners will be announced on February 14th.

May the best outfits win!

DSC_7507.jpg

I guess I'll be the first one out then, just to get the thread going :)

And yes, the helmet is a tad too small..

DSC_7492.JPG

Question before I post a photo of my girl friend : will those photo be used for any commercial purpose ?
Better be sure so I can get the approval or not from the protographer and the other models (who would anyway end up in the credit) if any in the picture.

Question before I post a photo of my girl friend : will those photo be used for any commercial purpose ?
Better be sure so I can get the approval or not from the protographer and the other models (who would anyway end up in the credit) if any in the picture.

The winning pictures will be promoted on the News section of the forums :)

Just wanted to ask to be sure: is the costume of a cardinal..well,not really "historically real and medieval".. suitable for the contest?)
ps
And if the answer is "yes", should it be only one photo or more is ok?

Maybe not quite medieval, but I wanted to enter a photo that is not as RPG:esque as the usual ones... ;)

39087_414505063691_674208691_4760070_1861584_n.jpg

dsc01371x.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

More or less a semi medieval outfit :D
A guy from austria, in a museum in ireland, with an helmet from taiwan! Long live globalization :p

EDIT: Holy ****, sorry for the huge size :( my first time loading up pictures ;)