• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Me and my Friends =)

Aaaaand action:
[video=youtube_share;00SrijyAdaM]http://youtu.be/00SrijyAdaM[/video]

Pretty awsome, tho I do suspect your swords arent realy as sharrp as they can be? I meen you are hitting etchother pretty hard(atleast it looks like you are) :p

This is awsome, I gota subscribe to your youtube channel if you do more vids. Id love to join to bad I live in sweden, wish I culd be your swedish opponent and then you culd utnumber me as you guys always do against the swedes :)

In Soviet Russia, LARP play you!!

I was waiting this comment =)

Pretty awsome, tho I do suspect your swords arent realy as sharrp as they can be? I meen you are hitting etchother pretty hard(atleast it looks like you are) :p
Of course, weapons are not sharped, but without this it can cause damage.
Here is a picture of one of our helmets:
19652beafe13.jpg

It's pretty rare, but very real event that occurs more than once
a47f15ebf255.jpg

Overall length - 74 cm
Blade length - 55 cm
Thickness - 4.5mm
weight - 1kg.600gram.

This is awsome, I gota subscribe to your youtube channel if you do more vids. Id love to join to bad I live in sweden, wish I culd be your swedish opponent and then you culd utnumber me as you guys always do against the swedes :)
Of course there are coming new video. Just the video is difficult to gather in different cities
I think that Sweden is also a reconstructors =) I want you to find a club and realize his dream.
We all live in the Urals and are happy to take you =)

Sorry for my very very bad Englisch.

Me and my Friends =)

ich_und_meine_freunde_by_allancarmine-d4maux1.jpg

Aaaaand action:
[video=youtube_share;00SrijyAdaM]http://youtu.be/00SrijyAdaM[/video]

So awesome!

I wonder if someone could make a LARP as swiss mercenaries...

Of course there are coming new video. Just the video is difficult to gather in different cities
I think that Sweden is also a reconstructors =) I want you to find a club and realize his dream.
We all live in the Urals and are happy to take you =)

Sorry for my very very bad Englisch.

Yes Ive seen quite a few reconstructions from sweden but non a brutal as this (I LOVE IT! :D)

Hehe dont appologise about your english my russian is probably way worse(and by that I meen non existing,), furthermore my english isent to good ether.

Oh and just dreaming a bitt, if I got a timemachine somehow you guys wold be my first pick to go with me :D

So awesome!

I wonder if someone could make a LARP as swiss mercenaries...

Haha, and btw its not LARP as he said before ;) but it sure Is Awsome! :)

Seeing the pictures in this thread i get a urge to find a place to play LARP again and start working on my outfit/armor again (like the chain coif that i never finished properly).

Its such a shame my old LARP outfit doesn't fit that well anymore. But i can ofcourse dig out some old pictures :p

unavngivetwh.png

A "knight" in training gets a little action. From 2001. ^^

pa270104t.jpg

The "knight" now has armor ^^ from 2004. (after i stopped LARP)

Attachments

• unavngivetwh.png
    unavngivetwh.png
    651,8 KB · Views: 27
  • pa270104.jpg
    pa270104.jpg
    953,5 KB · Views: 27
representing the east side of Christendom

Rostovian infantryman seeks divine favor in the defense of his lord's castle, but will rely on his bardiche when things get medieval...
Snapshot_20120212_2.JPG

Snapshot_20120212_3.JPG

Last edited: