• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Might be interesting, although limiting yourself to infamy limit lowers skillcap tremendously, and while things like forming Greater Germany quickly also relies on luck, this challenge will rely very largely on how fast your CB fabrications are detected. The only way to affect the infamy in that case is to make sure you have a jingoist party, and finish wars quickly to make your infamy lower faster.

I've had very little "wait time" between wars from infamy. Once you form the German Empire, you can keep releasing the 1 province minor german states for -5 infamy each. They will get an event that re-annexes them to you within 5 years. Plenty of luck involved, but seems like it would actually be possible to do a World Conquest and stay under infamy limit like this. (Or at least a Europe Conquest)

ZLGjTb3.jpg

I'm playing as the USCA obviously, I'm currently 16th overall and 8th industrially (I'm proud of that). I think I'm doing reasonably well although I can't expand now, you can see that Brazil, Chile and France are all allied. I'm allied to the USA but they don't help so I don't know where to go now. I also own Cuba. I was sphered by the UK (which crippled my economy because no tariffs) for a few years and they built the Panama canal just before USA managed to unsphere me from them. All in all, I think I'm doing reasonably well. If you have any advice, it's most welcome.

ZLGjTb3.jpg

I'm playing as the USCA obviously, I'm currently 16th overall and 8th industrially (I'm proud of that). I think I'm doing reasonably well although I can't expand now, you can see that Brazil, Chile and France are all allied. I'm allied to the USA but they don't help so I don't know where to go now. I also own Cuba. I was sphered by the UK (which crippled my economy because no tariffs) for a few years and they built the Panama canal just before USA managed to unsphere me from them. All in all, I think I'm doing reasonably well. If you have any advice, it's most welcome.

The only crazy advice I can give you is take back Belize, the Panama Canal and British Guyana...
Or you can also expand your navy might so you can get higher warscore
Another good idea is to take Ecuador for yourself

The only crazy advice I can give you is take back Belize, the Panama Canal and British Guyana...
Or you can also expand your navy might so you can get higher warscore
Another good idea is to take Ecuador for yourself

I'll get Ecuador as soon as my infamy allows it, it's not a problem.
I'd be fun to dance with the UK but I don't have a navy, hell, I don't even have steamer tech :p But if I got some good alliances I'd attack the UK later in the game

Don't take infamy as a state in the Americas. Infamy kills imigration hard :/

Yeah but then I wouldn't have been able to conquer Venezuela and Peru (Peru with its precious metals is great). I increased my pop through conquest, it's about 1,7 million, I could take on anyone in South America if it weren't for the French being allied to everyone.

So? The French will honor the alliance, but they won't send any (or at least not many) troops to South America. On top of that, if you add a separate war goal against France, you can peace out with Brazil/Chile separately, and use the score you achieved from battles to make peace with France.

So? The French will honor the alliance, but they won't send any (or at least not many) troops to South America. On top of that, if you add a separate war goal against France, you can peace out with Brazil/Chile separately, and use the score you achieved from battles to make peace with France.

That actually sounds great. I think I'd concentrate on taking as much of Chile as I can (because it's more valuable than Brazilian territory) while keeping the Brazilians at bay. It would also be great if the US helped although I doubt they will.

Doubt it could happen, but yes you can peace out with the minor nations....
Peacing out with France.... Won't happen in a lifetime (except if you occupy their precious Guyana, then there might be a chance)

Doubt it could happen, but yes you can peace out with the minor nations....
Peacing out with France.... Won't happen in a lifetime (except if you occupy their precious Guyana, then there might be a chance)

Funny thing. I allied with the UK and attacked Brazil, France defended them. The Brits had 100 000 men in guyana, I had about 50 000. Brazil military score was about 3 higher than mine. I had all available artillery and gun techs, and 3 techs in the other columns. Their population is about high as mine, the Brits got rid of the French forces quickly. Brazil killed both my and the UK's armies, they kept on spawning stack after stack, I really don't understand how. So, the UK peaced out after suffering massive casualties. I had my mouth wide open during the whole war, I don't know what happened, they seemed to have infinite stacks.

Funny thing. I allied with the UK and attacked Brazil, France defended them. The Brits had 100 000 men in guyana, I had about 50 000. Brazil military score was about 3 higher than mine. I had all available artillery and gun techs, and 3 techs in the other columns. Their population is about high as mine, the Brits got rid of the French forces quickly. Brazil killed both my and the UK's armies, they kept on spawning stack after stack, I really don't understand how. So, the UK peaced out after suffering massive casualties. I had my mouth wide open during the whole war, I don't know what happened, they seemed to have infinite stacks.
Did they mobilized?