• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well, here's what you have to look forward to. Get your industry up, and lots of techs to increase RGO output, it helped me alot:

20a9fr6.jpg

(the Baltics are my puppets, with Poland and Belgium in the sphere)

No offense, but those might be the ugliest borders I have ever seen! Sorry, I couldn't hold it in! :p

My Communist States of America game I've been playing for several days. I started a Western Hemisphere WW1 that lasted for 20 years at the end of the game. It didn't accomplish anything, but I occupied two continents, and stole Newfoundland from Britain. Started at AHD scenario.

AAA08401D0676D83B6054DC164922296A5352EED

I spread Communism to all of North America (places with capitals in North America) and the Northern bits of South America.

This is my culture mapmode.

D5A3BDA158ECEC96DD79BA7D9F00771F92B5B744

I have 30 million people total, and a literacy of 93%.

Interesting notes: For a good amount of time, there were 5 great powers that spoke English. Britain, Deseret (I know, right?!), New England, CSA, USA, South Africa. Deseret is obviously gone (they were able to take California and bits of northern Mexico, but I put an end to that). New England became my puppet, the USA is in shambles and is frequently invaded by me, and Britain traded places with Austria and the USA for the top Great power status for a good while. Also, South Africa eventually collapsed on its own somehow. It was strong for a very small period of time.

How I got Washington is because the British decided it'd be a good idea to declare war on the USA randomly and free them from the USA. I had a lot of immigrants there and they revolted.

Last edited:
The Paradox original colors are still "meh", that is why there are several coloring mods in the mods section to fix such a travesty!

The Paradox original colors are still "meh", that is why there are several coloring mods in the mods section to fix such a travesty!

I think, in general, they did a good job, atleast with the more prominent countries mainly europe). Germany is an oddball, though. Where most maps who the UK as sort of pink, and france as blue, Spain as yellow, and Italy as green, Zwitz / Austro-H and Germany usually vary widely.

Empire of Mexico

My SOI is all of South America, Japan, Korea, Cuba, Guatemala, Venezuela and Colombia are Pupptes. Not bad for my first game in AHD :D

V2_MAP_MEX_1927.9.15_1.jpg

Slavery as it should be. Kinda hard to do anything without more than 1 national focus. And I beat the UK as Orange earlier but did then get a 45 infamy so even Russia came down to me, I recommend Oranje to beat the English.

nl75ad.jpg

Last edited:
M0Y6v.jpg

svGez.jpg

My last game, I'm positive in 2.2 I can unite Africa, simply because throughout most game I had no navy because I HATE gathering every single ship after building them, so couldn't invade British Isles and France properly, navy rally points will help ! + was way too peaceful in early game. Also bad luck with Japan getting Congo, they were in my SoI throughout the game, so couldn't do anything about it until they became GP in 1925.

Also, only 1 province is still colony, that is Negele, because for some reason no one wanna migrate there. Every other province turned into state and economy running on Laissez Faire throughout whole game, because party loyalty ends up making Voortrekker party unbeatable, they were winning with 60%+ every election since 1840s..hope this gets nerfed in next patch.

Also was getting quite decent immigration throughout whole game, usually 1-2k but sometimes peaked at 10k+.