• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do rebellious Texans prove a particular problem for you? Your army in Texas is double any other.
Great looking game.

Other parts of the world:
v2_69.jpg

Why is it the wrong way up?

That's probably Liberia in PDM. It starts out as a civ. Break free from the US and the world is your oyster. Conquer Africa and then free your enslaved brothers from the confederates by conquering the dixie. I call it reverse-colonisation.

That looks like quite a game! :D

I've been thinking about playing Mexico next, but now I don't really see the point, seeing as how that looks hard to best. How did you defeat the USA? I might have missed your starting scenario somewhere, but if you started in 1836, then unless you jumped on them right from the get-go when they barely have an army, they would have a behemoth army within a few years, I would guess.

That looks like quite a game! :D

I've been thinking about playing Mexico next, but now I don't really see the point, seeing as how that looks hard to best. How did you defeat the USA? I might have missed your starting scenario somewhere, but if you started in 1836, then unless you jumped on them right from the get-go when they barely have an army, they would have a behemoth army within a few years, I would guess.

I started in 1836...in the 2nd or 3rd war with USA, I had rushed army tech and basically attacked one USA stack at a time until it completely died. I was able to destroy the entire US army...then, I added Cut Down to Size and Humiliate wargoals, and around this time, the UK invaded the USA for their cores on Washington (this mod sometimes gives UK cores on oregon territory)

My Japanese Empire

Started in 1836, and modernized in the 1850's.

Puppets: Yemen, Bosnia and Herezgovina, 2 Chinese substates, Cuba and Colombia

Voila_Capture75.png

Voila_Capture80.png

Germany is an HM's Govt, not a Republic

Voila_Capture81.png

Voila_Capture83.png

African colonies and some of my Speres. Ethiopia no longer exists, that blue you see is 'Murrica

Voila_Capture82.png

Europe. Also, you see that small strip of land between French latvia and Estonia? The United Baltic Provinces.