• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All Hail Germany! My best campaign yet!

CCD5AF12D35F94793012FBF3C271E24E241B620F

17792BAC8B9AC4D01501ADD8BF05016B46990395

Congratulations, you painted it gray and made awful borders.

Now try the same with Tunis.

C90CDB4F03C78C43C48D37C9CBD9B61094B9CDE6

After an endless 5 year cycle of war waged upon me by the Germans and Russians since the 1860'-70's for Schleswig and Ingria/Kola(or sometimes my spheres in Russias case) i decided id had enough and promptly killed them all =)
I also killed Austria because they were an annoyance - and i wanted their colonys.

Heres my sphere (exluding Brazil)
45F7AD43935E202F7A1ED1DABE36A67EFB1AE4EA

I also own pretty much all of the valuable areas of Africa, but im not posting that since everyone and their mothers can colonize Africa so its not really a big feat :p

v2_579.jpg

Bavaria->SGF->Germany in NNM

I started by attacking Switzerland, taking East Switzerland and freeing Prussia in West Switzerland. I then became a GP and sphered Baden and Wurttemburg. When Austria got the event to annex Krakow, I helped my ally(I'd been allied to Krakow since the first day) and took Bohemia-Moravia as well as an admission of Hegemony. Austria was still GP and I wanted to annex them into the SGF, so I made the Hungarian Revolution lose them 100 prestige so I could sphere them. I also took Sigmaringen from Prussia in exchange for freeing West Switzerland.

Then I formed the SGF, attacked Denmark to release Shcleswig-Holstein; they called their ally France, so I also took Alsace-Lorraine. Finally, I started and won a Hegemony war against Prussia. I didn't want to wait around/free 90% of Prussia before they dropped from GP so I edited the 3 Hurrah's decisions so I could annex Prussia without them being in my sphere. The decision didn't annex Luxembourg, because I forgot to depuppet it, so I did that manually.

Italy is ugly,what did you do to it :(

Austria was still GP and I wanted to annex them into the SGF, so I made the Hungarian Revolution lose them 100 prestige so I could sphere them.

Ah. I was about to comment when I noticed you cheated. Still-- nice-looking map.

What's that obsession with a unified italy?

I love it if they're partitioned. I've played a ACW start with all the major powers, where Italy is already unified, and partitioned them again. It's so much fun.

This is the Glorious Peoples Republic of America (PRA)
V2_MAP_USA_193611_3.jpg

In my sphere is All of the indian states+tibet, australia, Scotland, most of south and central america and scandinavia
Most all of my spherelings were liberated by PRA from their burgeios opressors and are communists now.
Another noteworthy communist nation is England (United kingdom completely collapsed early on without my influence)

A58B3A59AB17E689B83E11B7154D66290AF89D30

Hindustan was still in my sphere when the game ended, they hadnt updated in game to become a GP yet.

I'm guessing Xinjiang took Western Mongolia in its ultimate plan to reunify China under Muslim rule.

Islamic China sounds like fun. I always wondered, has anyone been successful at warding the Brits off as Xhosa in the 36 start?

This is the Glorious Peoples Republic of America (PRA)

In my sphere is All of the indian states+tibet, australia, Scotland, most of south and central america and scandinavia
Most all of my spherelings were liberated by PRA from their burgeios opressors and are communists now.
Another noteworthy communist nation is England (United kingdom completely collapsed early on without my influence)

Hindustan was still in my sphere when the game ended, they hadnt updated in game to become a GP yet.

Dude what mod is that? Divided UK looks epic!