• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright let's see if this works. My Prussia -> NGF -> Germany game.

v2_1.jpg

V2_MAP_GER_1923723_1.jpg

V2_MAP_GER_1923723_2.jpg

Russia was obliterated by Italy and I in a Great War vs them and Austria over the possession of Italy's cores, and I took most of northern Austria along with it.

Puppets include Iceland, Ukraine and Phillippines, with colonial possessions in Africa and a fairly large SoI as well, including many of the former Russian Satellites. First real in depth Vicky II game so go easy on me, I know the borders are pretty ugly.

Ugly borders! Ugg, take that piece of Russia in the new homeland NOW =P

I don't think I have enough in game time to complete another Great War, and I don't think I can take the infamy hit to do that honestly. Next game I'll clean things up a bit. I wish puppets actually showed as part of your country as opposed to my Ukraine situation. Is there any way to actually make them part of Germany for instance or would I have to do a conquest, which takes forever with the province requirements.

m4s.png

Republiek van Suid-Afrika, Year of Our Lord, 1851.

I modded my game a bit so that I can colonize parts of Africa to prevent Europe from doing so. I haven't cheated at all besides that.

But either way, Europe has been in the throes of revolution since 1848, and if you look, Europe has fallen apart in a rather organized pattern. Italy and Germany are "Crown from the Gutters", and France lost and regained Aquitaine to Russia twice.

I've also puppeted Spain and they've pretty much fallen to the 20's, and haven't gotten back up since, because I took over Granada and Andalucia :)

m4s.png

Republiek van Suid-Afrika, Year of Our Lord, 1851.

I modded my game a bit so that I can colonize parts of Africa to prevent Europe from doing so. I haven't cheated at all besides that.

But either way, Europe has been in the throes of revolution since 1848, and if you look, Europe has fallen apart in a rather organized pattern. Italy and Germany are "Crown from the Gutters", and France lost and regained Aquitaine to Russia twice.

I've also puppeted Spain and they've pretty much fallen to the 20's, and haven't gotten back up since, because I took over Granada and Andalucia :)

That can't be 1851, can it? Why is China that color?

That can't be 1851, can it? Why is China that color?

That it is. Some of the provinces I have in Africa were cheated just to keep my empire continous to prevent Europeans from meddling in my continent!

China is Beiyang China, which can be formed by the Qing Empire if they lose their Absolute Monarchy and the Mandate of Heaven.

Last edited:
Some screenshots of old games:

Russia with giant industry & high population
7lsefjcdzdff.jpg

Random Germany game. I don't really want to finish straightening my borders, I'm just too strong :/
lwyo7n253t.jpg

And a Brunswick game from back when AHD came out.
oyjvffujavpe.jpg

hh97fxxh5drb.jpg

cs23mboo3j5.jpg
Unfortunately I must've deleted some screenshots from the 1890s, when I had annexed more of Prussia.

Alright let's see if this works. My Prussia -> NGF -> Germany game.

v2_1.jpg

V2_MAP_GER_1923723_1.jpg

V2_MAP_GER_1923723_2.jpg

Russia was obliterated by Italy and I in a Great War vs them and Austria over the possession of Italy's cores, and I took most of northern Austria along with it.

Puppets include Iceland, Ukraine and Phillippines, with colonial possessions in Africa and a fairly large SoI as well, including many of the former Russian Satellites. First real in depth Vicky II game so go easy on me, I know the borders are pretty ugly.
Those borders are sadly reminiscent of EU3, I think I'm going to cry :'(

mejico.jpg

My pretty humble Mexico.
Used to have second place and 1400 points in military but lost some troops in Brazil.
I have sphered most of South America, built both Suez and Panama canals and have Formosa and Shanghai and its surroundings as my colonies.

Spanish Korea.

WHAT.