• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some of my old V2 games (All non-AHD, and I don't want to gravedig)

3fx.png

Austria-Hungary, August 1861 (modded to have a red colour, game was abandoned due to V2 being disrupted)

ta7.png

Russian Empire, April 3, 1854

2y6.png

Republic of Texas, December 31, 1935

zid.png

United States, August 10, 1872 (PDM for V2 1.3)

Was the Austria-Hungary game multiplayer?
I can't see how else the USA could have been so precisely divided, especially with Japan owning the western half.

Yeah, it was MP. All the nations you see occupying the US were players. Me = Austria-Hungary, and my friends played the CSA (after I beat the CSA up and they got annexed by the Pope as Two Sicilies), Japan and Texas.

I was About to Say that US is so cool at first I thought it was all diffrent independent countrys not countrys on another contenent if the earler was the case that woudl be amazing and and on the russian games did you mod anything to have the US annex all of Mexico I seem to recall a mod doing tha with manifest destany if you did it right and why stop as Russia with half of China in 1850's?

Manifest Destiny works like that in vanilla and gives the us cores on mexican land, which they will promptly take, reducing Mexico to civilised nation status for the rest of the game.

In the one with the divided USA, who owns that isolated, landlocked province in the middle of Africa and how did they colonise it? It looks like Sokoto?
I

It was Sokoto... and I don't know why. I was busy doing something else.

As for Russia, I stopped conquering China because they've got a very strong military force, comparable (if not better) than myself.

China uses irregulars with 0 techs, that you can beat with like 5 regiments. Unless they've civilised, in which case... you might be kinda boned cause they won't stop busting your balls for the rest of the game :p

It's 1850 and I've got a big chunk of new land for the UK.

Prussia has been completely eradicated due to two simultaneous wars with Austria and its allies and France and its allies. Poland-Lithuania was formed.

USA didn't colonize Washington or Oregon (I'm not sure if that was the mod or if they just decided not to)

I'm using the Freedom and Slavery mod. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?585133-AHD-Svoboda-i-Rabstvo-mod

ZcYzz.jpg

zIjir.jpg

What happened with france in the last pic?

Why does france look partly uncolonized :blink:

It is uncolonized. It disappeared from the map... for some reason. o.o

It's 1850 and I've got a big chunk of new land for the UK.

Prussia has been completely eradicated due to two simultaneous wars with Austria and its allies and France and its allies. Poland-Lithuania was formed.

USA didn't colonize Washington or Oregon (I'm not sure if that was the mod or if they just decided not to)

I'm using the Freedom and Slavery mod. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?585133-AHD-Svoboda-i-Rabstvo-mod

ZcYzz.jpg

zIjir.jpg
How did you eat Brazil?