• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A continuation to my previous post from 1906 to mid-1935.

Things got crazier.

2A0922022D3D8D394835FE8305B4D3509C640294

Right now imgur isn't working right, but there's like 15 fascist countries.

It's nuts.

So except for Romania, Yugoslavia, a slightly larger Bulgaria, the Baltic States, some small discrepancies in the Caspian/Black Sea region, and Africa these are incredibly close to modern borders.

Still some clean-ass borders...

Hi, sorry, but I want to ask: I'm playing as the Two Sicilies and I want to form Italy, of course, but I'm not a Great Power. So I was wondering if I could make the other Italian states satellites and could form Italy that way... Or do they have to be in my Sphere of Influence?

As Tuscany I have formed Italy because I was the dominant power of Italy and increased relations with Two Sicilies to fight with Sardinia-Piedmont. Instead of allying with me, Two Sicilies joined me (without a rebellion) and we formed Italy together. SP fell a few years later. Word of warning though, France has started two wars over Savoie. The second one has turned into a Great War.

A8BF8F6A6A485BAC62003CAFC4B034CDA31C8354

Fighting a containment against UK atm, which will probably kill the game for me.

please note: "The United Kingdom has Declared a war of Containment against The Heavenly Kingdom", or anything against me, makes me giggle.

Even better if the papel states were to declare war against the heavenly kingdom.

My latest game.(APD 3.0.3)
It's about 1885 now, and Japan is getting more powerfull each day. And yes, Tokugawa is still the boss.
Currently in a war(with Germany as a ally) with Russia, who wants their province back. If i can i will try to take a province from them in the war, but Germany will probably want warsawa instead, and as they are the warleader i don't really have much choice on the matter. But having a alliance with Germany is invaluable when my main enemies are the UK and Russia, so i'l let them get warsawa.

Also: Note the quite expansionist Germany and Russia.
jfcd21.jpg

My South African game

2012052200009.jpg

2012052200010.jpg

2012052200011.jpg

v2mapsaf1881123.jpg

Released South Africa with Britain and played, conquered almost everything down south except Portugese colonies because they being in British sphere.
Got a little bored at the end so I went to conquer some Asian territory finally got Portugal put of British influence and might their take colonies soon.

Last edited:
How comes you have zero infamy? Cheat?

He annexed his Rumanian puppets,so I'd say so...

Let's see, over 38.5 years, he loses 46.2 infamy. Annexing the Arab States is 40, Greece is 44, Serbia is 22, Italy is 88, Persia is 28?, Egypt is 36?, Romanians are 44 or 33(if they unified and broke free);

Thus,on average, his War Justifications were undiscovered until 84%...

Edit: yet he still lost Kars to the Russians...

Released South Africa with Britain and played, conquered almost everything down south except Portugese colonies because they being in British sphere.
Got a little bored at the end so I went to conquer some Asian territory finally got Portugal put of British influence and might their take colonies soon.

Nice game! unknowingly my Belgium game is turning out quite similar;

V2_MAP_BEL_1883317_1.jpg

v2_396.jpg

Got Suez and Panama canals. Its about impossible to tell from the map. Ate Netherlands for breakfast, they only have 2 regions now, Zulia near Venezuela and their capitol. North Germany is already being prepared for lunch... and hopefully in the late game I can get France too... French is an accepted culture for Belgium. Allied with Austria and soon I might try my luck going over the infamy limit. Most of my army is still marching back from Germany after the great victory.