• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't think I've ever seen such a radically out-of-the-norm yet still immensely clean map before. Normally, everything either stays more or less static with some minor border changes, or everyone and their mother decides to omnomnom everyone else and the map ends up with random splotches of color everywhere.

Well done on a beautiful game!

Bavaria forming Großdeutschland? Christ, I'm shaking in my boots just at the thought of that.

Grossdeutschland with its capital at Munich is really strange tbh.
I just hope I can either get them to fall apart and get Upper Silesia or they go communist or something because that would be hilarious.

Without crossing the infamy limit??? The AI actually conquered each in turn?

Yeah, most of it occurred right after the democratic revolution of GB, and I'm not sure exactly why.

The AI actually regularly builds up infamy in my games (especially Russia).

by polish money you mean you subsidized the war or they borrowed denbts from you?

I subsidize a lot of wars because I make a lot of money, and I'm able to sway the European balance of power in my favor.

yWJk5.jpg

3FVxe.png

nTjV9.jpg

I haven't played Vicky 2 for a while so I am not really sure if it's normal having Krakow reaching great power status, I was dumfounded when I saw it for the first time

Germany is not on the great powers list because they lost a great war against a coalition of me+russia+france+UK, a couple of more years and half of the provinces would break away due to nationalist rebels.

How do you take a screen of only your territory?

Just started playing this game around 2 weeks ago, so I'm fairly new.

Inspired from 300, played as Persia and managed to get 8th place!

Unfortunately, didn't save the end screen :(

I feel so damn sorry for NGF in this game. The amount of crap they went through was unbearable. It seemed that NGF was doing pretty well when they won a Great War vs Austria, and Italy with USA. Afterwards, they managed to get themselves into 2nd great war with Russia and France. At this point, I triggered the nile river discoveyr thing, and got into 8th prestige just in time to intervene. I was allies with the UK, so I intervened on the side of Russia and France. Next thing the world knows is that ze germans are just cornered by pretty much every nation in Europe aside from Austria and Italy, as USA couldn't get past UK's blockade. I managed to get a 70k~ army across Russia to do some battles, just to get some war score. By the end of the war, I managed to get suez canal from USA, some colonies around Mozambique from NGF (they colonized 40% of Africa at the time). Over the course of the game, they continued to get bullied by other powers, including a very strong Austria-Hungary and France. Dispite all of that, they continued to remain a GP, and clawed their way to 3th place in the end.

w0joy0.jpg

Nicely done. Not many people realize conquering Afghanistan raises your literacy. ;-)

First game I finished! Just a note, I formed Greater Germany naturally about 12 years into the game, as my huge long essay shows: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...AHD-Empire&p=13801319&viewfull=1#post13801319

endscore.jpg

germany1.jpg

germany2.jpg

Here’s a little background on what I was doing. Prepared for colonization of Africa around by 1860 by annexing Ethiopia and Sokoto. I think I gained a war justification against Oman that let me have the Omani coast of Africa. Big help. Other than me colonizing Africa, the Portuguese were expanding in S. Africa, and the Danes (SERIOUSLY!!) colonized Benin, a part of South Africa, and Gabon. The Danes actually colonized that far northern Russian territory in Serbia that touches the White Sea (Russia gained it soon after, but still, crazy Danes).

Started a war against Denmark in 1896 that dragged Russia + UK against me. It was fun as shit to invade Russia Barbarossa-style, going after St Petersburg, Moscow, Tsaritsyn in a massive frontline. Sweden/Persia joined the war, and the Ottomans were on my side. I opened frontlines in Sweden, Persia, and Afghanistan. One huge, static, advancing frontline from Sweden to Afghanistan. Truly awesome. Forced Russia to release every Polish territory (to create a buffer state) and then I focused on Britain. Launched a massive invasion of Britain. Created the “Danelaw” + Northern Ireland as German territories (Scottish Highlands still British). Scotland went independent, and I annexed them. Had a pretty awesome war against France. After 1905, when all of that was done, I went completely out of control and just launched war justification after war justification on everything I could. Puppeted Denmark and Italy, kept Portugal and Ottomans as key allies, and went to town on the world. Americans never did crap.

In the last 5 years of the game I was really trying to rush things, making as many dreads as I could, and trying to gain as much territory as possible before game ended. I gained a place in the sun against Britain a year before the game ended, which let me grab the territory in Siam and Wales :D Truce with Sweden ended January 2, 1935, so I started a humiliation justification against them (150 days to start it). Gained place in the sun against Ottomans, by now they hated me (I ended the game with almost 850 infamy and I was banning them from every country in Europe). Grabbed the last non-capital province of Sweden, and a chunk of Ottoman Egypt before game ended. The only thing I regret is in my second war with Poland, I demanded a chunk of Belarus rather than a territory separating Warsaw from Russia. The Russians started a second war of annexation against them (I intervened the first time) and were able to physically reach every Polish province. I was planning on a third war with Poland. =/

Basically for the last 40 years of the game I was in a nonstop state of war with someone, or forming war justifications against someone while in peacetime. No country even tried war of containment with me. Kind of hard to stop a Greater Germany gone totally berserk I guess.

Ugly borders.