• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
they interrupted during my war versus one of the Arab countries (I think Yemen or Oman), I annexed the country but war with the USA went on. They kept sending armies to the Australian mainland, I eventually got 25 warscore out of battles alone, so without actually occupying American belongings, and asked for Oregon as I wanted the war to be over. I could probably get more out of it, but that would raise my infamy a bit too much.
There is also an independent Zanzibar and Cuba btw, all AI driven, not with any intervention from me. NGF gained territories on Borneo after a war against the Dutch. Belgium was also reduced to Brussels only and Flanders gained independence.

what a horrible europe
i_frew_up.jpg

Croatia 1897:

EA545E368E863A7BA5C86C636A19BBBDFED4D61F

I'm stuck. I went in intending just to play croatia, not form Yugo, but it's so tantalizingly close now! I just fought a war with Austria, and my allies, France and Russia, enforced my demands (of which I only had 18 of 27 req warscore, very suprised) for Austria Istria and Slavonia. Now Slovenia + The Ottos remain. I'm sure I can snipe it off Austria at a later date, but Ottos are allied to France and Russia, in Russia's sphere, their Militancy is uner 1, so no chance of a revolution... Any ideas on how to grab it? France would Murder me in my Spanish provinces... so I can only fight against Russia, which still has an army larger than France and Germany combined, and somehow has good techs.

You could try to remove them from Russia's sphere, then make an alliance and attack Russia together. WP out as soon as possible and attack the Ottomans shortly afterwards.

v2_6.jpg

v2_2.jpg

v2_4.png

v2_3.jpg

v2_5.jpg

The funniest game I had. Any German country provides various ways to develop. The first time I crashed both the UK (Great Britain now) and France (absolute monarchy), thanks to the Great War. Lost a war to Japan later, now I am in 1913. No way to expand - Austria, GB and France made something like Entente between each other + I don't want to mess with Russia. So...:happy:

Last edited:
V2_MAP_GER_1914_1_4_1.png

Germany game 1914

Addition: Russia, also very interesting.

Before:

v2_10.jpg

v2_11.jpg

v2_12.jpg

...and after:

v2_13.jpg

Situation in the world as of 1898 is as follows:

v2_14.jpg

VERY, VERY WEIRD AFRICA.

v2_15.jpg

v2_16.jpg

Europe hasn't changed much:

v2_17.jpg

NGF and France were at the centre of almost every European war.

v2_18.jpg

v2_19.jpg

V2_MAP_RUS_1898_2_15_1.png

Last edited: