• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yes, even Tripoli survived the battle with the Ottomans, they were left alone for the remainder of the game. Never seen Tripoli survive the initial war vs the Ottomans, and above that: all the North-African nations survived throughout the game. Morocco beat back Morocco twice without help.

How does that happen:huh::confused:?

Quiz: What nation am I playing with?

oia5o9iqm2az.jpg

Yup, this is pretty much the 2.0 of my AAR. Since I couldn't get Prussia to help me in a war with Saxony, I decided to go after Dutch Java. Afterwards I just started to bash Siam, Johore, SIndh and Egyt. Next aim will be taking chunks out of the CSA.
6s3qnz4gpest.jpg

I need some primary culture pops...

I think I'll be able to present you a Brunswicker Germany very soon. I've got around 60 brigades now, while Austria (the first one I'm going for) only has 27. If I'm able to grab Bohemia and Moravia I might be able to beat Prussia + allies.

Edit:

4k7iojs7232.jpg

uywswucnc93.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome. A lot of people form Germany as Prussia, some people form Germany as Austria, and not many people form Germany as Baviera, but form Germany as Braunschweig is JUST AMAZING.

Maggix, you obviously know what you're doing, to beat Austria soundly as that ;), but have you considored nabbing Java and the 50-100 brigades it can give you, from the Netherlands for 9 infamy?