• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, what I did was, start Nejd, conquer Hedjaz, mission accomplished... Arabia is formed. Herp Derp, restore order to everyone and everything muslim afterwards
I did exactly that. i didn't know zanzibar was muslim

I did exactly that. i didn't know zanzibar was muslim

All the way to Morocco! And I feel like Zanzibar was included just because it is Omani, and that 1 state in the Arabian peninsula is the capital, it would be a pain in the ass to go through all the African colony states just for 1 state :/

Started as Russia - released Poland and decided to start playing as them.
84 years later

CE001D2E25FB99809E9EF3BB60282152B663DB6F

On a fun note, all countries I share a border with are communists (except my pupet Meckenburg)

The borders... They are awful.

At least it's from sea to sea. :)

The borders... They are awful.
Yes, but that's the minimum required provinces for forming P-L (Minus Meckenburg that I released as a pupet) since P-L requires a lot of provinces that might just be 1 in a much bigger region.

What are the brown and blue countries taking up some of the former Austria-Hungary?
Blue = France
Red-ish-Brown = Austria-Hungary

Austria has been consummed by constant occupations for the last 40 years (not by me) either by France and Italy or by Rebels. Austria-Hungary formed under a occupation, but in the decades of revolt that followed Austria broke free

I have to say that playing Poland - Poland-Lithuania was really fun. It seems a bit hard being a small nation with huge claims on land all in the hands of 3 Great powers that surround you.

I first struck NGF when they attacked France in the hope of taking a step towards uniting Germany, and overran them and took 2 regions I needed. As soon as the peace treaty ended I attacked again and took the rest from them.

I then turned towards Austria (who I had been allied with to keep them off my back) and I narrowly won the first war taking one region. In the second war with them I got the rest and then just fortified the border like crazy. I was stuck at this for a while because NGF, Austria, Russia and Gb were all allied one way or the other making them a bit too hard for me to take on. Managed to strike at a time when GB and NGF wouldn't get involved and Austria was unable to fight me because they were fighting the french and the Italians.

Took 4-5 provinces off Russia in the first war (they sent 2 250k armies to fight me, and left them open for encirclement) and after the war they had a communist revolution (voiding the peace treaty with me). They dropped off the Great Natiosn list and I added them to my Sphear that allowed me to form P-L, but I didn't get the lands off them that I actually needed for forming the country, so I reloaded and attacked them instead taking the rest of the land. And that is how I got to where I currently am.

I currently have 34 armies (one in every province bordering Austria and Russia, all with 36k soldiers in them

Last edited:
3897468EBBF697E385F0DCFEDA7CA176C383715B

Well the ones in the west and south are just cores of Poland.
But again, a lot of the P-L cores are just 1 province in a large region, and you kind of have to carve out a lot more then you actually need since you need to take the whole regions to get the single provinces you need

3897468EBBF697E385F0DCFEDA7CA176C383715B

Well the ones in the west and south are just cores of Poland.
But again, a lot of the P-L cores are just 1 province in a large region, and you kind of have to carve out a lot more then you actually need since you need to take the whole regions to get the single provinces you need

..What. Why does Poland get cores on Silesia, East Prussia, Pommerania and Western Belarus?

..What. Why does Poland get cores on Silesia, East Prussia, Pommerania and Western Belarus?
This is probably why.
map_of_poland.jpg

I believe Western Belarus might be Poland's interwar border with the USSR. IIRC, Paradox gave them both their interwar and modern-day borders as cores.