• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
continuing france:

can't figure out where STEAM F12 map saves go: but I'm the only one colinising Africa, and have the northern half almost fully in control, as well as part of the south, Indonesia / Phillipines, Florida / Colonial Alaska, Cuba, Columbia and all but Guatamala of USCA, The Midle East from Egypt to Kalat.

Note, Prussia, Austria, Italy are 1 state countries that will be annexed soon, justifying a war aginst Brasil, Georgia spawned of it's own accord, diplopoints are the enemy, having to spend atleast 2 in a war (justify, declare).

And yes, ugly borders, but I want a beachhead to beat russia up with (I border both Moscow and St.Pete's). Also, it's alot easier to diffuse troops like a mitochondria than attacking a blob.

D79D0989C144B070658A96F9047488FB5FD58AC6

Last edited:
continuing france:

can't figure out where STEAM F12 map saves go: but I'm the only one colinising Africa, and have the northern half almost fully in control, as well as part of the south, Indonesia / Phillipines, Florida / Colonial Alaska, Cuba, Columbia and all but Guatamala of USCA, The Midle East from Egypt to Kalat.

Note, Prussia, Austria, Italy are 1 state countries that will be annexed soon, justifying a war aginst Brasil, Georgia spawned of it's own accord, diplopoints are the enemy, having to spend atleast 2 in a war (justify, declare).

And yes, ugly borders, but I want a beachhead to beat russia up with (I border both Moscow and St.Pete's). Also, it's alot easier to diffuse troops like a mitochondria than attacking a blob.

D79D0989C144B070658A96F9047488FB5FD58AC6
Why didnt you invade the british isles? As long as you get a foothold there, they are not match for you.

v22l.jpg

Well if this shows up correctly Not massive and large like everyone else's but I have to admit I did a good job....
*edit edit edit* (i neeed to stop editing umm sorry for the crappy quality)

Why didn't you take some of Northern South America? Mountains make for great Borders.

@lol87 Britain is only a threat to me because of their Navy and blockades. I'm about 10x their Military score now - they don't honor their alliances anymore. Also, britain is so spread out - UK, India, Canada, and minors in Carribean, South Africa. While I will not have trouble killing them, I just haven't had much desire to attack an enemy like the UK which requires alot of naval combat and maneuvering - I much prefer to go after Russia / USA, then maybe UK before China.

@lol87 Britain is only a threat to me because of their Navy and blockades. I'm about 10x their Military score now - they don't honor their alliances anymore. Also, britain is so spread out - UK, India, Canada, and minors in Carribean, South Africa. While I will not have trouble killing them, I just haven't had much desire to attack an enemy like the UK which requires alot of naval combat and maneuvering - I much prefer to go after Russia / USA, then maybe UK before China.
True, but there is always the satisfaction from taking some lands in the British isles. Nothing quite like it.

CanadianCommie

Europe in 1842, 1 year after the Treaty of Venice, and 7 months before the 1st Russo-Scandinavian War.
Did you tagswitch as Prussia to release Finland and Eastern Europe? Or did they do it by themselves. Never seen the baltics and Ukraine been released except when i do it myself.
Also nice with Finland in Scandinavia. Doing a Scandinavia game myself atm.

I bet thats MP, countries are too blobbed and organized, borders way too perfect.

It's there now. Strange, didn't load before.

So I really wanted to create the Pan-Arabic Union... I think I did something wrong...

Hedjaz.jpg

I'm not so decision-literate, but do I need to sphere Egypt to form Arabia? That decision is awfully messy compared to some of the other union events. Anyway, yeah I built about 30 dreadnoughts to get to GP status, and to finance that I had beelined the new industries when I civilized and used my State Capitalism to build an incredible economy around Electric Gears, Fuel, and to a lesser extent Automobiles and Airplanes. Population was too low to get a great industrial score anyway, and too backwards to create much immigration (I managed one political reform throughout history)

Also, shouldn't issues like this be fixed by now?

bureaucrats.jpg

bureaucrats2.jpg

Two different Arabian countries had nasty Bureaucrat-swell.
Also noticed France had no land army, they had sphered me before I achieved GP status and I kept having to fight their rebels for them. Is this because they're spending too much on navy now that they cost a bit more?

so now that you've basically established that it was an mp game, what were the player countries? Obviously Scandinavia, pretty likely Spain, Turkey, and the Ukraine, but what else?

I would also guess maybe italy, persia, and I dont think the Ukraine is one, that looks like UK owns Georgia and South Carolina area, the Netherlands probably if that isnt an oddly colored belgium, cant tell if its two countries or one.