• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've got to say, the odds on stuff turning out this historical without major player interference are minute. But not non-existent.

The only MAJOR interference I have done was in the Pacific, where I allowed Japan to get all of their conquests. I also tweaked a bit with China. Other than that. Nothing. Sure, I was called into a few wars but I didn't do anything but sit there and improve my domestic situation. The only other "Mods" to this are from the beginning to make it possible to play California. As well as a few other minor fixes. Otherwise, this is all the game's working.

Greater Germany my first AHD game, and my second Vicky 2 game ever. Gave Vicky 2 a second chance with AHD and now im hooked :)

v2_2-1.jpg

My first game with AHD that I really got into. This was done with the PDM mod and was my first attempt as playing Cuba. After building up troops for several years I launched an attack on the only other independent Caribbean nation. After annexing them I moved onto taking Panama from Cuba. One thing I noticed was that after I took Panama no one tried to sphere me. I got friendly with USA, but only just before I became GP. During this time I went after Pacific minors, eventually leading to the taking of South Korea. The Dutch, being unhappy with this, dow'd me. They trashed my armies, but my navy split their empire apart forcing a White Peace. This was the only time I've been at war with a GP. The rest of my game was taking apart chunks of South America. The last thing I did before taking these pics was the conquest of Japan. Russia had already taken chunks of Japan, but Japan was still no paper tiger. It took the entire sum of my forces to defeat the Japanese army. I'm currently planning on either annexing and puppeting the rest of South America, or start knocking heads in the Pacific. Those Philippines look mighty tasty. >:)

V2_MAP_CUB_1879610_1.png

CubanEmpire5.png

CubanEmpire1.png

CubanEmpire2.png

CubanEmpire3.png

CubanEmpire4.png

EDIT: Moved from the other Empires thread.

Last edited:
The only MAJOR interference I have done was in the Pacific, where I allowed Japan to get all of their conquests. I also tweaked a bit with China. Other than that. Nothing. Sure, I was called into a few wars but I didn't do anything but sit there and improve my domestic situation. The only other "Mods" to this are from the beginning to make it possible to play California. As well as a few other minor fixes. Otherwise, this is all the game's working.

I believe you - I'm just saying the odds of things going this historically must be far, far longer than a million to one.

1856. Not seen: All the Spanish possessions in the Caribbean, the phillipines, and alll but Dutch Bali in SE Asia.
I already am > 400 infamy (last I checked, and fought 2 major wars since), and shrugged off a containment war from UK. Diplopoints are my enemy. These intense short wars are FIERCE given I have to out-maneuver other GP's to try fighing only 1 or 2 at a time. I am going "Towards" a WC. I know I won't achieve it, and have Portugal, S-D and Swiss in my sphere.
C0FF7603B544CF679384DF30122AAF7ADC250177

edit- also, no mods. Although I did "cheat" - I was at war for 1.5 years with Austria / Dutch / Ottomans. I had WS of 40 and occupied half of Austria. I only wanted Lombardia (WS 8 req. Eventually I saw this as a bug, tag switched, WP'd out Netherlands (Ws +14) and Otto (WS +8) and Austria soon capitulated.

Last edited:
Nice Empire, and that is an interesting world you got there: US + Mexico, Dutch Africa. Brazil is epic. Also, what's the Green blob shareing Africa with you and Netherlands? Is it Portugal O.O?

seems like its mighty Ottoman Empire in North Africa. Portugal seems to have South Africa.
[edit]
lol, of course you were refering to South.. lol. Missed top pic while replying.. Yeah i bet its Portugal

My Glorious Chinese Empire right as I westernise in July 1881. Note that Brazil, Spain, and the UK are dividing Africa, while Spain, the Netherlands, and the USA have been dividing up the Pacific.

Russia and the UK are facing massive revolutions, and British India looks ripe for conquest!

Latest game with APD that im doing. I have two goals, First one is to form Scandinavia and the Second is to build a large colonial Empire. As for Europe i will try to stay out their wars, at leat untill I have formed Scandinavia. To do this I have built a strong navy, and thus only Russia is a serious threat. My navy after all led to me getting a WP in three wars(against Netherlands, Portugal and Prussia) after i blocaded their ports.
This far i have been lucky with generating CB, so my infamy is only around 4-7.
348293b.jpg

v22l.jpg

v23mu.jpg

v2mapuca1935111.jpg

Well if this shows up correctly Not massive and large like everyone else's but I have to admit I did a good job....
*edit edit edit* (i neeed to stop editing umm sorry for the crappy quality)

Last edited: