• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. I did later, when Netherlands decided to DoW me with hopes of getting Jambi back.
Quite uneventful. Just had to occupy everything and lure their stack to Madura. Then blockade it. If I hadn't built 5 Men of war (with 0 upkeep even in war - Jambi wasn't profitable like Java) I would've lost - still Netherland's naval action with only 2 steamers was pathetic.
2. Only possible civilised target within reach (meaning not more than one or two regular brigades to fight against - i had only 5 or 6 irregulars at the time of that picture). I wanted another state so I could have more by the time I civilized. Atjeh could always be taken and converted later due to favourable population. Gold province states are nice for industrialising because they have such small RGOs. Also low value goods states (like Two Sicilies has), hence Christmas islands colonisation (it might not grow, but at least there's plenty of opportunity for some of the unemployed colonial javans).
johore_java1856.jpg

johore_1879.jpg

Dutch Asia, now with a bittersweet taste :D

Very impressive.

I sense a very old version of Vic2.

I can see that you're not a huge fan of clean borders, and let's ignore this monstrous campaign over france. Why didn't you sphere Bav Wur and Bad? Ok you'd have to compete with Austria (not like that's a big issue) but then you could at least diplo-annex Luxembourg. Why did you not do that?

I can see that you're not a huge fan of clean borders, and let's ignore this monstrous campaign over france. Why didn't you sphere Bav Wur and Bad? Ok you'd have to compete with Austria (not like that's a big issue) but then you could at least diplo-annex Luxembourg. Why did you not do that?

I'm planning on straightening my borders by creating Greater Germany and conquering the Baltic area. Unluckily by conquering parts of the Netherlands and Beglium 2 potential countries that could've taken Austrias GP spot were gone. Thats why I had to pick them apart even more :/

How have you not formed Germany yet?

Also, did you make Sardinia Piedmont release Sardinia as Italy?

Nope, thats Württenberg.

diomk63crvud.jpg

teiejyiaqwjw.jpg

Still have to straighten some borders, but at least Austria is gone and France reduced to 20 brigades. Once my war exhaustion has gone down I will take care of both them and Russia.