+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 56 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your AHD Empire

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Legions of Rome View Post
    Yeah that Austria-Hungary makes me phiscally sick to my stomach, imagine what people who draw maps would have to go through to get that correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martellus. View Post
    Anyways, what did Krakow do to get GP? That practically never ever ever happens.
    Also, that Austria-Hungary is absolutely filthy.
    A-H was mine and Russia's favorite punching bag, that plus rebels made those horrible borders.

Krakow managed to be a GP due to it's colonies (see Korea), those somehow gave them a MASSIVE military score, 3x more than mine.
    The Eternal State - a DH-KR Ottoman AAR - Dropped due to health reasons

Struggle for the Mediterranean - a BOR Punic War MP AAR
    - Dropped due to AGEOD leaving Paradox

One of these days I will actually finish an AAR

"Holy Roman Empire. Neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire. But it doesn't have any oil so no reason for military intervention" -Voltaire.

Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    Ugly borders.
    Unfortunately I wasn't using any mod that let me demand capital regions. I just kind of had to live with France, Sweden, Spain, and Poland retaining little pockets due to warpoint limits.

Quote Originally Posted by calvinhobbeslik View Post
    ^What?

Is that Brazil in Panama and you in China?
    Yep! Haha. The Brazilians took Panama, and the British won Daming Region from China. I demanded it from them in some war. It wasn't the Tsingtao area, which sucked. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Smeghead View Post
    So back on page 17 of this thread I posted the result of my first game as Poland -> Poland-Lithuania. And I remember that game being very fun, so I decided to try it again (Start as Russia, release and play as Poland).

this is how it turned out.

I was a "bit" more expansive this turn aroud. I own Moscow and encircles Berlin. The only province I own outside what you can see in this screenshot is the Suez. I didn't get involved in any wars until 1870, so I managed to do all this in 66 years.
    Absolutely awesome! I've tried Poland once, briefly, but couldn't get the hang of it. Any pointers?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMagickaVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

DEUTSCHLAND 1883

How did you get the warpoints to successfully demand all of that? In a lot of my wars, the warpoint value for a state would often be the maximum limit a nation would let me have. In my wars with Sweden, demanding Nordnorge would be worth 112 points, so I couldn't add anything because the Swedish AI "wouldn't accept" my terms. So a lot of my wars consisted of little chunks at a time.

For example, even though I had fully blockaded Sweden, destroyed all their brigades and ships, and occupied every single province of theirs, they wouldn't accept my demand of Nordnorge and that big Sweden region to the east of Nordnorge. So how were you able to do the same with Russia like that?
    Last edited by Honads; 23-05-2012 at 02:11.

some nations (Sweden, Mexico, Brazil) demand alot for a province. Others (Russia, USA, Aus-Hun) don't. I.e. Nuevo Leon might cost 85 / 43 war start / occupied, but Minsk might be 18 / 9, meaning you can gobble Russia much faster than Mexico.

While it is roughly divided on amount of states with some sort of minimum, I think some provinces demand much more.

A continuation to my previous post from 1906 to mid-1935.

Things got crazier.

Right now imgur isn't working right, but there's like 15 fascist countries.

It's nuts.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

...Clean borders. O.o
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Party Leader of the New Society and Former Reichskanzler (1850-1862) in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

Quote Originally Posted by AdeptusM View Post
    some nations (Sweden, Mexico, Brazil) demand alot for a province. Others (Russia, USA, Aus-Hun) don't. I.e. Nuevo Leon might cost 85 / 43 war start / occupied, but Minsk might be 18 / 9, meaning you can gobble Russia much faster than Mexico.

While it is roughly divided on amount of states with some sort of minimum, I think some provinces demand much more.
    That's good to know. I've noticed warpoint differences here and there but I didn't realize there was somewhat of a pattern to it. So basically with your game you were just expanding nonstop ever since gaining Greater Germany? Aside from forming GG and then colonizing all over Africa, I only started expanding around 1896.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Things got crazier.

It's nuts.
    Can We see your Africa and Middle East cause that Middle East is So Nice I will be crushed if All the clean boarders go to waste in Africa But By The looks at it they look of it they are pretty clean

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

The first post he made about his PL game had a fairly clean Africa, so I'd imagine that unless things went completely insane in the last few years, it would still look pretty good.

Speaking of which, I still can't help but just admire your game though. It's just, so...so...clean.
    A rebel without a cause.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

and in another not so clean game, it was actually quite a mess;

Other than my Portuguese Africa, almost everything is hideous. Switzerland went on a rampage, Netherlands did the worst I've ever seen them do, Java even successfully revolted, and yes that is Swedish Indonesia. Italy formed, did horrible, got neutered. Austria's apparent only goal in the game was to make hideous borders and sphere Baden (their only sphereling) keeping NGF from forming into Germany at one point when they had LF until somehow France went beastly and took it back.

The worst is probably the Ottomans though. I got a random CB on them, declared war. Russia was their sphere leader, ally, and also my ally but they decided to beat up ottomans with me and then it turned into a free for all. UK's industry was dominate but by the end (1925) they had lost 2 great wars to France and I, and really had a bs navy and could only defend its main regions where it was recruiting. It was nice finally whooping up on the UK with a nation that doesn't even start secondary power. UK's main ally in the 2 great wars was NGF and then Sweden, though USA actually jumped in the 2nd one but didn't do anything except a few blockades.

Finished 5th, though I'm sure I could have bloated it up to at least 3rd with another 10 years worth of dreadnaughts.

Things got crazier.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/57...4D3509C640294/

It's nuts.
    Did you use any other mods besides PDM? I cannot believe the borders are so smooth, like everywhere!

Things got crazier.

It's nuts.
    Possibly the best map of Europe i've ever seen!

Including the actual maps of european history. This is absolutely amazingingly close to perfection.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

And is that Game Modded in anyway it just looks so.... Perfect

Cities in MotionDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Except for russia going a bit to far south, those borders.. fapfap..

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

My Congress Poland to PLC run so far in PDM:

BEST EUROPE EVER

And I'm surprised about historically acurrate continental USA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 56 81 ... LastLast