• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's very easy

I always do it like 1451.

Get a military alliance from Tuscany (they usually always break it in my games and then you got an intra-HRE CB on them)

Papal States usually annex Urbino and then you declare on them before that, and then when they have annexed it, you just attack and annex them.

Then 50 years later cores and voila.

lolwut.

Currently I'm doing an Italian unification as Sicily. Its ~ 1475 and I'm just waiting for a core on Lombardia.

Used to be that Tuscany was the most fun to play as, then they made a core req for Lombardia... >.>

Paradox Int. is no fun any more.

Heard that before, but if this is being so, why do you lurk all hours of the day? Fine, I acknowledge that there numerous elements of this game that suck and make it so that it's not nearly as grand as it is purported to be. If you hate it so much, why do you keep coming back?

Edit: Meant for Chronicler.

Heard that before, but if this is being so, why do you lurk all hours of the day? Fine, I acknowledge that there numerous elements of this game that suck and make it so that it's not nearly as grand as it is purported to be. If you hate it so much, why do you keep coming back?

Edit: Meant for Chronicler.

I never said I hated it.