• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mongolia is full of mystery...:p

Japan allows the Sun to Rise! Khruschev arrested! Crackdown of the Koreans! Bolsheviks block!

Our overlord the Japan has allowed the Sun to rise. Good thing because otherwise it would have be a cold future for us or maybe this was some codename for their secret plans?
Sunrise.jpg

In Ukraine the local government arrested Khruschev and disbanded the Rada during their demonstration.
Arrest.jpg

Japan demanded that we crack down the Koreans in Transamur. The koreans had started to want for independence and this was something Japan wasn't going to allow. To show our loyalty to Japan we decided to turn the Koreans over to the Japanese authorities.
CrackdownthemKoreans.jpg

In Russia Novye Bolsheviki Block was founded in January 3rd 1937. Could this mean that the Bolsheviks were trying to seize power once again? Or were they going to be democratic and simply follow the rule of Denkin.
BloodyBloshes.jpg

Lets hope Japan doesn't do anything drastic!

Denkin issues mass conscriptions! Curtis is elected as President! Japan must be destroyed!​

In Russia Denkin once again tried to secure his power as he issued Mass Conscriptions to overwhelm the enemy. We shall see if this plan of his will be a success.
MassArmy.jpg

In United States of America, Charles Curtis finally took his place as the President. Maybe he could end the domestic disturbances in the nation once and for all.
PresidentCurtis.jpg

Japan on the other hand was aiming it's eyes towards our Siberia, OUR SIBERIA! After hearing this Kolchak ordered a faster build up of armies. He swore that Siberia would be in the hands of Transamur and not Japan.
JapanwantsNorth.jpg

Curtis took the issue of domestic troubles as his agenda and sat down with Jack Reed, the leader of CSA in Chicago to discuss about the problems the CSA had.
CurtisandReed.jpg

Germans were clearly upset about Japan's behaviour and eyeing for the German Asian possession. We heard that some high ranking officers and ministers in German Empire had talked about plans which would ensure the destruction of Japan.
Japanmustbestopped.jpg

Japan is trouble. And you're in their sphere. How can Japan idly sit by and watch Siberia being conquered by their own puppet?

Yeah, Nikolai is right :eek:

japan wants siberia for its natural resources and for placement of military bases and not for its sparse population or huge areas. as long as you give them what they need i think they might be convinced to leave the area officially under your control. besides transamur might be considered liberators but the japanese would clearly be occupants.

Reed declares CSA a nation! Long rebels in South! Pacific State formed! 2nd American Civil War wreaks havoc in USA!​

After the Serbians had returned to monarchy they started to plan for a Great Slavic Federation. Well good luck with that.
SlavicFed.jpg

In Norway the Syndicalist managed to take power and planned for a complete take over of all of Scandinavia.
NorgeSyndies.jpg

From the Americas we hear disturbing news. Jack Reed the leader of the Combined Syndicalist of America has declared a all out war against the United States of America and has seized several states in Chicago area and the north. To counter this Long and his Minute men have declared Union State of America as an independent nation in the South. The whole West Coast joined the Pacific State to prevent any hostile take overs there.
SecondAmerican.jpg

Japan decided to send help to Pacific State and their troops. The Philippines Filipino people decided to cede themselves from the Americas and declared independence.
Phillies.jpg

USA is still largely control of the Americas but is struggling against the ever growing forces of CSA and Long. Also the Fascistic Mexico has laid claims on many of the lands Mexico lost in the past. Canada used the opportunity to seize New England, Panama Channel and Alaska from USA, of course to prevent them from joining the Syndies. Pacific State has also declared war on USA to get land from the Mojave.
MapofAmerica.jpg

Last edited:
japan sending volunteers to the ACW? i haven't played kaiserreich for awhile but i don't remember this one.
actually why would even japan want to help usa?

japan sending volunteers to the ACW? i haven't played kaiserreich for awhile but i don't remember this one.
actually why would even japan want to help usa?

This is misunderstood. Japan is helping PSA, not USA ( I should have used more specific words in event ).

Britain attacks Norway! Hawaii seizes Pacific island! Japan takes over Guam! Russia isolates!​

AUS government decided that in order to help the war effort coloured units should be allowed to fight too.
ColouredAUS.jpg

The new Republic of Hawaii decided to seize all the Pacific islands from USA. Except for Guam.
Hawaiii.jpg

Japan quickly moved in to seize Guam which was a very important island in the pacific for those who wanted harm to Japan.
Guam.jpg

It seems that the Norwegian refused to become a puppet of Britain and Britain decided to force it on them.
BritsNorway.jpg

Japan's position towards Russia and Siberia is still puzzling to us as we are not sure do they wish to help Russia or destroy it.
WhattheHeck.jpg

Russia on the other hand decides that they are a World in itself and like to be isolated.
RussiaIsolates.jpg

Isolation means no allies. Excellent. ;)

Korea Rebels! Formosa Rebels too! Anti-Japanese Coalition formed! Betrayal!

May 3rd 1937, Korea. The first Korean rebels seized Seoul while the Japanese were still sleeping, other parts of Korea quickly joined in, mostly in the south. When the Japanese garrisons in Seoul finally realized what had happened heavy fightings broke out all over the Korean peninsula. Encouraged by this the Chinese people in Formosa rebelled too in Taipei. Soon after this we heard news that Korea and Formosa had formed and Anti-Nippon Coalition and were inviting others to join it. Japan though hearing the news little late quickly answered to this new threat and send its fleets to blockade both Formosa and Korea, from the foreign aid the nations were receiving.
KoreaTaiwanRebellion.jpg

Betrayal struck the camp of Japan when Fengtien Republic, the vassal of Japan in Manchuria decided to make peace with Korea and Formosa and join their coalition by breaking of from Japan. Japan busy in fighting against the Koreans was unable to do anything to prevent the betrayal and let them go.
FengtienBetrayal.jpg

Knowing that were not ready for our own independence Admiral Kolchak decided that Transamur shall continue to support Japan but we didn't send any troops to Korea. There was a reason behind this. The recent events had provided Kolchak with an opportunity to speed up the growth of Transamur.
SupportJapan.jpg

I wonder how do you plan to take over Russia, a huge feat in itself, and then defeat japan (because why not :p).

Also, are there events for Kolchak to reunite Russia under his leadership?

I wonder how do you plan to take over Russia, a huge feat in itself, and then defeat japan (because why not :p).

Also, are there events for Kolchak to reunite Russia under his leadership?

Well I think if I conquer all of Russia and manage to keep Kolchak in power he will be the leader of Russia when Russia is united. But I think the only way to get All of Russia is trough war and conquest.

Keeping Japan as my ally allows me use their navy and troops to conquer Russia. But once Russia is all mine we shall see about the future of Russia and who will it keep as it's allies. But for now the plan is to exploit the alliance with Japan to the max.

Korea-Formosa Coalition defeated! Curtis dies, MacArthur takes command! Spanish Civil War!​

The Korean rebellion was short lived. After ten days of fighting the Koreans were defeated by the superior troops of Japan. Because of the rebellion Japan increased it's presence in Korea. Not too good for us.
KoreAnnexed.jpg

It seems that America is not the only one suffering from Civil War. The Syndicalist decided to rise against the Kingdom of Spain soon followed by the Carlist Spain. An all out war, all sides fighting against each others has broken out in Spain.
SpainCivil.jpg

In America President Curtis dies suddenly. The Congress thought it best to hand control to Douglas MacArthur who would hopefully lead USA to victory in the Civil War. Though the situation looked dire.
MacArthur.jpg

Not soon after the defeat of Korean rebellion Japan landed it's marines to Formosa and defeated the Taiwan rebellion. Peace reign over the lands once again
FormosaAnnexed.jpg

Japan's might grows worryingly fast...

2nd Weltkrieg! Italy aims to unify Italy! Empire Strikes Back! Kolchak attacks!​

Breaking news from Europe! France and Germany are at each others throats again! Italy seems to stay neutral in this war over Switzerland or at least we think it is caused by France wanting Switzerland.
WaronFrance.jpg

But it seems that Italy wanted to have the whole Peninsula for themselves and went ahead and declared war on the Syndies.
ItalianWar.jpg

Empire Strikes Back! Canada has just declared war on Union of Britain in hopes to get the main isles back to the Empire.
CanadaStrikes.jpg

Now that the second Weltkrieg has started Admiral Kolchak decided to pull a daring trick to gain stronger Transamur. We went ahead and declared war on the Fengtien traitors. Hoping to gain as much land before Japan reacts.
War.jpg

Interesting move! Action!:p Good luck outrunning the Japanese.