• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Svip

Unpaid Ulm PR employee
81 Badges
Sep 6, 2009
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • March of the Eagles
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Stellaris
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • For The Glory
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
betaaar.png

Podcat wanted to mention certain aspects of the bugs discovered in my playthrough to be highlighted as intended to be fixed in the final release.

We can only hope! Enjoy.

Also, apparently I had to post it here. That podcat was so confusing!

Well you did manage to become a secondary power before being eaten alive, so don´t feel so bad lol.

13000 prestige? What your athletes did, run the 100 meters in 8 seconds? Also, that Brazil map made me cry... :sad:

Well you did manage to become a secondary power before being eaten alive, so don´t feel so bad lol.

13000 prestige? What your athletes did, run the 100 meters in 8 seconds? Also, that Brazil map made me cry... :sad:

I wish. It only turned out to be 13.

I like my little sports car :)

My question: at the end, Germany has formed...and Sigmaringen is not part of it. Did Germany somehow release "Prussia"?

My question: at the end, Germany has formed...and Sigmaringen is not part of it. Did Germany somehow release "Prussia"?

Presumably baden got taken over by nationalists and offered bavaria the crown from the gutter. That way only the countries that get taken over by rebels and the one who accepts the crown get merged into germany, though germany can use his cores to restore order where-ever they like.

Redshirts, which create a unified italy, are special. Regular pan-nationalists create silly situations like above.

Presumably baden got taken over by nationalists and offered bavaria the crown from the gutter. That way only the countries that get taken over by rebels and the one who accepts the crown get merged into germany, though germany can use his cores to restore order where-ever they like.

Redshirts, which create a unified italy, are special. Regular pan-nationalists create silly situations like above.

But Wuttemburg also fell to pannats; did Bavaria not accept the crown then?

Oh, you're right; it's clearly visible from one of the maps: NGF, plus a state in Baden+Bavaria that I guess is Germany.

Not too happy about the French Africa and divided Brazil. Those things just shouldn't happen anymore. Looks like mods still have something to fix about AHD.

who gets the majority of africa is extremely random. quite often its a german state, britain or france. Divided brazil I have honestly not seen outside this AAR. I suspect the dark influences of Ulm poisoning the minds of the british and french rulers... Still its a sandbox game and anything goes.

I love it. :)

Still the "Prussia takes over Jylland" issue :(

Fortunately this is something that mods can easily set otherwise!

I'd respond creatively to your ****ing on my AARs about budgets and diplomacy, but I'm not an artist, just a pretender. ;-)