• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you all know, I am already gathering notes and putting together some opening dialogue for my CK2 AAR. I resolved on a Duchy of Polotsk AAR but, due to the nature of the Rurikovich dynasty (THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!) I might end up, well, anywhere in Russia :D

Awesome. You get the actual game yet?

Please leave a link.

Yep, I had it pre-ordered. I love it, and the DLC makes the Rurikovich COA much better.

I may finish the first update tomorrow. My favorite character so far is Roman, the Duke's second son, who I'm crafting into a kind of master-of-intrigue guy.

Just a random question for EU3. How ( in terms of actions, battles, government style ) do you efficiently gain military tradition?

There's an NI (Battlefield Commissions) you can take and a building (War College) you can build, but the most effective way to gain military tradition is to fight wars. Even if you lose, you'll get some. The bigger the battle, the more tradition you get.

I understand the enthusiasm about CK2 but I would like to inform you that you've just become writAAR of the week - congratulations! I really like your style!

Status
Not open for further replies.