+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: "Est Modus in Rebus" — Tuesdays, 20:30 CET

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Austere View Post
    Fine with me. We could effectively share a country (me subbing for you), with you determining the main longterm strategy (if you so wish). I have no particular preferences, so you could suggest something.
    I don't have the time to think about a country right now, pick something interesting up for us will you

If you don't I will be returning home sunday, there I can think about it.

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE PLAYING SO OMFG I WILL TOO

Okay, but seriously, yeah why not. Could be alright. Wednesday is party night for whatever reason anyway.

1) Hollandska
    2) Englandska.

Dodging: Italy, Russia, Iberia.

Lets make it happen, Mr. Inquisition!

You're going to have some problems with two countries per player though. maybe up the ante and make it four? like a boss.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Whatever, i have problems only for the last 30 minutes anyway, so in the worst case i'll leave a bit earlier.

Country choice:

1: Venice
    2: Milan

No countries particularly hated, maybe Brandenburg since i played it far too many times already.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

1: Ottoman Empire
    2: Muscowy
    3: Portugal/Castile
    4: Venice/Hansa

Dodge: Scandinavian countries, because i'm already playing scanny in the thursday game.
    Last edited by Scion; 02-02-2012 at 04:00.

Hey,

Country choice: 1st Sweden 2nd Castille

Dodging: Mainly the remainder of Western Europe (thinking england and france)

Quote Originally Posted by saharez View Post
    I don't have the time to think about a country right now, pick something interesting up for us will you

If you don't I will be returning home sunday, there I can think about it.
    My suggestions: (high serfdom/narrowmindedness)
    1. Austria
    2. Teutonic Knights or Poland

Dodging: Portugal

I think it's interesting to see if high serfdom and narrowmindedness is an option, considering for example the effect on the greatly elevated stability costs.

I'd be interested in trying this. Tuesdays are about the only time I know I'm open, though.

1. Vijayanagar
    2. Novgorod
    3. Teutonic Order

Dodge: None, I'm fine where ever.

Will you assign nations before the weekend? (ie. today) At least for those who've signed up, so we can start developing some stategies to try and min max the system.

@Sahares: Are you ok with my suggestions? Also we should probably send a few PM's back and forth to discuss long term tactics. (I wouldn't want to disorganise things for you in session one)

Sometimes Hero Demi Moderator silktrader's Avatar

We are assigning countries today. I'll post a recap in an hour or so, as I am waiting for two answers.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Hello everyone. My choices are England, Spain or OE.
    Director of Suomalais-Kelttiläinen liittokunta (Comhtháthú Fionlannach-Ceilteach)

i hope it will be ok with only 2 choices per player

Here's what we have so far:

England: Sharpcat
    France: Ashalia
    Burgundy: Machiavelli
    Ottoman Empire: Pilis
    Austria: Saharez and Lord Austere
    Castille: Alistus
    Muscowy: Scion
    Sweden: Yah
    Venice: Lama
    Hansa: IronVanguard
    Poland: Silktrader

I feel we need two trade leagues, so I took the liberty of assigning IronVanguard there. I've never played with you, I don't know what your degree of experience is — but Vijayanagar is more or less uninteresting in the mod (it's similar to its vanilla counterpart). That is, very few changes concern them, except new "Westernisation" dynamics. Putting a player in India would require that we review their military units, because — as things stand now — Indian infantry isn't even distantly a match for Latin troops, even at technological parity. I had planned to revise military units at a later stage.

We're eleven so far, I'd rather you play something of more consequence than Holland, Machiavelli. Burgundy seems like a good alternative: you could perhaps swap with IronVanguard or even me. If anybody wants to play as Poland rather than the country they were assigned to, you're welcome to do so — I will move.

I wanted to include players in Portugal, Genova or the Mamluks, but I doubt we'll find volunteers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistus View Post
    Hello everyone. My choices are England, Spain or OE.
    (I can't remember the first time I've played with Alistus, it was quite some time ago … but I am really happy to continue playing with people with whom I've shared memorable campaigns.)

ok now i will train with France until we begin

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

It must have been year 2006 or 2007 when EU3 was a new game. It's my pleasure to be playing with you again as well. When Silktrader is playing one can expect the game to last to the end with everyone having fun .
    Director of Suomalais-Kelttiläinen liittokunta (Comhtháthú Fionlannach-Ceilteach)

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Imho Genoa would be quite stupid. They're weaker than me and there's already enough TL diversity

yah.basileus@gmail.com

That's my msn contact, should anybody have deals to do with Sweden. Additionally I can also be reached by private message.

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Had never thought to play Burgundy. Looking at it, it could be a fun game though, count me in. Mach1av3ll1@hotmail.com, I assume france/england probably want to speak with me.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1av3ll1 View Post
    Had never thought to play Burgundy. Looking at it, it could be a fun game though, count me in. Mach1av3ll1@hotmail.com, I assume france/england probably want to speak with me.
    France has a message for you:
    You iz ded!

lol Scion ^^
    do not disinformation

I'm open to any opportunity of alliance with all the players neighbooring me. I know Sharpcat want to see me dead (he wrote on public his objectives xD), so i'm sure he will be an ennemy. For the other i'm open to any treaties/agreements.
    (if any of you want my msn, please pm me )

Btw, who will play Austria? I see 2 players on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast