+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: "Est Modus in Rebus" — Tuesdays, 20:30 CET

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Everyone set for the game tomorrow?
    I think i'd prefer to call it today, but i suppose for you its tomorrow :P

That being said, so ready...
    just wish troxbox would be so kind to add me to msn :-s

Sometimes Hero Demi Moderator silktrader's Avatar

The latest mod release is here, the checksum reads WULC. The last saved game is also contained in the archive: Portugal's "De Heretico Comburendo" was removed. Some units had to be changed, else the game would crash: any "Men at Arms" you previously had is now a "Pike Square", for instance.
    Last edited by silktrader; 06-03-2012 at 19:45.

We're starting in a few minutes, the game's up — 87.48.20.219

Ashalia, are you having issues.

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

So, just to reiterate, I'm more or less leaving this campaign seeing as I have classes on Tuesday nights. If I have a free tuesday maybe I will try to show up once in a while and help out sid though.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1av3ll1 View Post
    So, just to reiterate, I'm more or less leaving this campaign seeing as I have classes on Tuesday nights. If I have a free tuesday maybe I will try to show up once in a while and help out sid though.
    Thanks for playing — we appreciate the fact you participated yesterday, deferring special occurrences. Evil Sid will take over Burgundy — he mentioned he will need a substitute on the 20th and we shall be looking for one. Arch, would you be interested.
    Last edited by silktrader; 08-03-2012 at 00:08.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Sorry for leaving the way i did yesterday but something came up and i had to leave. I doubt i'll be able to attend future sessions too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Sorry for leaving the way i did yesterday but something came up and i had to leave. I doubt i'll be able to attend future sessions too.
    I am sorry to hear Lama. I am hoping we'll play together again soon, cheers. I will ask for two new players to join us: one in the Hansa, one in Venice.

Alfonso wondered whether the Mamluks national ideas could be switched. He joined us during our third session, taking over from the AI, when he wasn't aware of westernisation requirements. I am reluctant to propose edits, as I believe they must be avoided at all costs, in any campaign. In this one, it'd be more entertaining for Alfonso if the Mamluks were given a better chance to westernise, as he couldn't plan for this goal at the start — an edit would also be beneficial for testing purposes. At this time the Mamluks don't have rivals among players.

Is anybody against replacing the Mamluks' "Bureaucracy" with "Patron of the Arts"? Would this change suit you, Alfonso?

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Thank you for bringing it up. I am grateful for your offer. However changeing that wont do much bcos my other idea is the one that sucks not "Bureaucracy". Unless I get some culcural tradicion as well this wont change anything.
    Playing the Mamluks down there far from everybody is boreing for me. Its like a single player game. Instead if editing my mistakes and the player or the AI before me I would just switch to another nation if possible. Somewhere I am in contact with humans.
    "To brave men, the prizes that war offers are liberty and fame" - Lycurgus of Sparta
    -----------------------------------------
    Current MP Games: none
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986598071/

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yeh i was thinking the same, change national conscripts to patron of the arts otherwise its not a big advantage.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I'm fine with Conscripts being swapped for Patron.
    sharpcat@hotmail.co.uk
    Steam ID: 'catchin_wreck'

MOROCCO in 'Cabal is for Winners'
    ENGLAND in 'Est Modus in Rebus'
    AUSTRIA in 'Ultima Ratio'

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

I would be more then happy to switch to Venice instead of talking about edits.
    "To brave men, the prizes that war offers are liberty and fame" - Lycurgus of Sparta

As you prefer, Alfonso. I will edit the Mamluks' national idea anyway, although the Hansa is an equally good candidate. There will be a new mod version within a few hours, as soon as I have some free time.

We're looking for two new (experienced) players.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso V View Post
    I would be more then happy to switch to Venice instead of talking about edits.
    As Milan, I will only say that you may be better off going Hansa than taking Venice. Though it's entirely up to you.
    Italy in "Est Modus in Rebus"
    Portugal in "Ultima Ratio"
    House Capet in "CK2 For Cabal Winners"

MSN - wiggyboy316@hotmail.com

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I can come making playing of game tonight it turns out, so maybe I (or sid) will come sub something this evening.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

I can come making playing of game tonight it turns out, so maybe I (or sid) will come sub something this evening.
    Skipping class again, Mach? For shame!
    Italy in "Est Modus in Rebus"
    Portugal in "Ultima Ratio"
    House Capet in "CK2 For Cabal Winners"

MSN - wiggyboy316@hotmail.com

This is the mod's latest version, which reads OBPF. As usual, the latest saved game is contained within the archive.

The bug with nomad takeovers should be solved and required that I edit provincial flags. I don't know which country Alphonso will play as, but I am urging him to tell us so that people around him can plan for his presence. The Mamluk's national idea was switched, they gained "Patron of the Arts" and cultural tradition. The Hansa's first national idea was also removed, so it can be substituted — Sid might have changed it to "Espionage". Venice looked in a good state and, despite Luminary's very, very subtle threat, didn't need edits.

If there is anything to play that you are not planning to Annex day 1 I would take it. If not, mamluks.
    Last edited by Alfonso V; 13-03-2012 at 19:16.

Your mother and I strongly encourage you not to skip Swedish classes … it goes without saying but if your schedule freed up, you're obviously welcome to join us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast