+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: "Est Modus in Rebus" — Tuesdays, 20:30 CET

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Slight preference for Mumble here, but happy to go with the flow. See you gents tomorrow morning (well, later tonight for you guys!).
    sharpcat@hotmail.co.uk
    Steam ID: 'catchin_wreck'

MOROCCO in 'Cabal is for Winners'
    ENGLAND in 'Est Modus in Rebus'
    AUSTRIA in 'Ultima Ratio'

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Slight preference for Mumble here, but happy to go with the flow. See you gents tomorrow morning (well, later tonight for you guys!).
    same, my mumble keysettings and stuff is set up already, thats why

Sometimes Hero Demi Moderator silktrader's Avatar

(Nota bene — the latest mod release contains two renamed filenames: it's necessary to remove any old "Omnium Contra Omnes" folder before extracting the archive.)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV

May i suggest to put another player in Italy that's not a TL? I want to go naval but i feel bad about leaving all that land to France/Austria, so i feel forced to take it while i don't really want that

Better than the Mamluks who seem to me quite superior to the Ottomans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    May i suggest to put another player in Italy that's not a TL? I want to go naval but i feel bad about leaving all that land to France/Austria, so i feel forced to take it while i don't really want that

Better than the Mamluks who seem to me quite superior to the Ottomans.
    The venetian strategy would be VASSALS!

Increasing your land force limits and denying us the land whilst hiding behind your wooden walls!

Also it guarantees many tradeleague members thus increasing your fleet size!

In the old (september) test game for the mod I did this with Hansa for the first half of the game and found it a viable tactic whilst waiting to go overseas. Then a sub came and annexed the vassals...and I made some bad decisions in the colonial gambit.

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

If its alright, Sid and I are going to split burgundy in the same manner as Lord Austere and Saharez in Austria. Mostly 'cause I realized I will have occasionally real life engagements on Tuesdays.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

Sid's welcome.

ready to go!

Same for me

Mumble server is at: 82.233.63.138 — default port.

Elmokki is about to post his IP, we shall join his hosted game.

I am a spammer, third post: please join 130.234.189.73

Crap, didn't see you updated the mod yesterday, my bad. Just a sec.

IronVanguard, we have rehosted.

Thanks for the game folks.

Thanks everyone, see you next week

I've updated the first post with relevant information. I've added Elmokki's saved game, which he uploaded to Mumble's server yesternight. A map, generated with Madmagnum's tool, was attached to the second post.

Now, Scion mentioned an issue with nomads and neighbouring hostile armies: the issue was spotted and fixed. Sharpcat mentioned losing prestige in Ireland: could you please remind me the circumstances, so that I can narrow down possible problems.

Luminary joined us at the last minute, playing as Milan: he managed surprisingly well, not having mod-tested his country before our start. Will he be participating next session as well?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by silktrader View Post
    I've updated the first post with relevant information. I've added Elmokki's saved game, which he uploaded to Mumble's server yesternight. A map, generated with Madmagnum's tool, was attached to the second post.

Now, Scion mentioned an issue with nomads and neighbouring hostile armies: the issue was spotted and fixed. Sharpcat mentioned losing prestige in Ireland: could you please remind me the circumstances, so that I can narrow down possible problems.

Luminary joined us at the last minute, playing as Milan: he managed surprisingly well, not having mod-tested his country before our start. Will he be participating next session as well?
    he took control of mainland italy, thats quicker than most first sessions in vanilla

i hope he will continue,
    Luminary is one of my allies

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV

Why isn't the mighty Venetian republic on the map?! Venice is deeply offended by this exclusion and will act accordingly!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast