• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That means that if hdk is the remaining packmate of Mr.G, he just voted to hang a packmate. Without making much fuss about it.

I think it is safe to say that hdk is not a wolf. At least not based on G's PM.

You believed me. :laugh:

I may as well come out and say that I beleive that Lemmy is not a baddie. Nothing he has done has shown that he would be.

In the mean time, VOTE MARTY99

Placeholder so I won't miss another vote.

I may as well come out and say that I beleive that Lemmy is not a baddie. Nothing he has done has shown that he would be.

In the mean time, VOTE MARTY99

Placeholder so I won't miss another vote.

Is marty99 still in the game.?

According to the first page, yes.

And that is what I am going by. I don't have enough time to pay super close attention to this game. I didn't know I would be this busy.

Also, why did so many people start with rivals?!

Because judging by the latest update, the GM had some interesting ideas on how to give the trait a twist, rather than being a guarantee that the person is innocent. For some time now I've wondered if that may be the case, and it looks like I was right.

Because judging by the latest update, the GM had some interesting ideas on how to give the trait a twist, rather than being a guarantee that the person is innocent. For some time now I've wondered if that may be the case, and it looks like I was right.

By "for some time now", you mean, since you thought of it on the first or second day of this game? :p

A second brutal wolf in the genestealer pack is interesting as I think that the original members of the pack should be dead (4 wolves of which 2 are brutal would be a bit much per pack I would think). The question is if the genestealer pack is wiped out now. Enkhuush died hunting on day 4 so the day 3 no-kill night has yet to be explained. It is likely that it was spent on hunting walrus but there is also a (smaller IMO) chance that walrus was attacked during night 0.

In any event we should probably focus our events on finding a cultist or Chaos wolf right now. Since neither Rendap nor Enkhuush were lynched that task will probably not be very straightforward.

On day 1 both Chaos wolves voted 3rd party as they did on day 3. On day 2 they split their votes between Esemesas and Boris. On day 4 Enkhuush voted for Paendrag early.

I think I am going to

vote Tamius

today.

While he votes against Genestealers otherwise he tries to avoid the spotlight and doesn't seem to be want getting caught in villager vs. villager runoffs. Plus he did vote to save Kriszo.

Vote VaneGalore-e

Vote VaneGalore-e

Vote VainGalah-e

Galah_Eolophus_roseicapillus.jpg

It's even the right colour.

Okay. No.

I don't believe Marty99 is a baddie. Well, at the very least not a wolf. He would be paying more attention to the game if that's the case. At least that's what I am going to assume.

Vote tamius23

He's done a pretty good job of avoiding the spotlight so far. Another person I would be interested in hanging is Suirantes.